a hello from a new member

jasonthezombie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Ok I've re-edited my intro. My names Jason, I have had a lot of free time on my hands due to illness,(a lump was removed and the doctors are not sure what it is. It was for sure staph infected though) I love xbox 360 I play it every night. I love deal, I just got Catherine on sale because Of this site.:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to hear about your situation. I moved across the country earlier this year (Boston to Seattle), so I can relate to not having any friends. You've come to a fun place, and getting cheap games can be more fun than the games themselves sometimes. Good luck in your health and your hunting.

hope everything turns out to be okay... hopefully it was just a fat tumor and its nothing at all.. Take it easy and dont worry about it until you hear back from the doctor.

thanks to santiago for resident evil 5 code. I now have 4 full xbox game resident evil 5,6, Catherine and mortal kombat. That's good cause all I really do is sit at home. I got a certified letter i missed when they delivered it, hopefully the clinic just sent a bill but I have assistance so my bills wiped so I'm guessing it some test results. The bump is still there, they said what ever it was it was infected with bad staph and now i got some staph bump on my head and sadly it's spreading. Just taking it easy washing up and hoping it's good news right now. will let you guys know.

[quote name='GBAstar']Do you by chance like pepsi?[/QUOTE]

He writes more coherently and spells better than that guy.

are you saying I write bad? I type really fast and forget to put commas down, sorry if it bugs you. holy cow just read the topic heading and yeah I screwed it up. Is there anyway to change the topic heading?

Hi.

Everything is fine (just an inside CAG joke).

You can edit the title though if you click "EDIT" on your original post and then "GO ADVANCED" once your are in the edit screen.

Once you do that you should be able to edit the title of a thread.

Nice to meet you and welcome to CAG

well update, No word yet about the lump, and sadly the staph infection spread to the upper left of my face, this sucks soooo much if it doesn't drain I'm going to have to get cut open again :( Off topic how is minecraft for the xbox? I don't have the money but if enough people say it's good I might just download the trial on xbox.

Minecraft is like legos for adults mixed with exploration and building.

The game is like an endless sandbox/playground and you will get out of it as much as you put into it.

I'd say try the trial and see if you like it. Some people love it, for others it isn't really their thing.

Good luck to you and your condition and welcome to CAG. Most of the community here is friendly and helpful as long as you aren't trolling or being an ass.

Wow, I never noticed this site was a community too. When I first stared, I didn't really bother to get to know anybody, but as time went on, you get to know everyone by their nonsensical post and others by their outrageous trolling. I hope you enjoy your stay at CAG a happy hunting.

Best of luck on your health, bro. I've been battling a little health situation of my own and have spent more time on games lately as well. My advice is to just try to enjoy yourself however you can and do your best to stay positive!

There is an old, classic thread on CAG that is full of bad tattoos. Always brings a smile to my face. Just google "CAG who is inked" and it will pop up. Will give you a little flavor for the community :)

Welcome!

bread's done
Back