Looking for help with a couple of Black Friday finds

Chrono Gear

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (96%)
I need help finding the best deals on a few things I've been waiting for Black Friday to scoop up so I'm taking suggestions for the following:

Internal HDD 2TB+ (Been looking all year for sub $100-seen a few times but waited to see if BF would have better)

Multi-console headset-I've completely missed everything this generation-Turtle Beach, PXs? I have no idea at all but I want a headset I can use across 360/PS3/PC/Next Gen maybe?? At this point I'm thinking I'll wait out next year's stuff and buy a good one for the Nextbox/PS4 but if the price is right I'm in. I would like good surround quality but trying to budget for $100ish.

Good regular headphones. I'm hoping to find some decent quality headphones to wear when I go bike riding/working out at the gym. Ideally in ear buds (I almost always use the kind that hang over your ear) that will stay in fickle ears, traditional buds don't fit in my ears at all they instantly pop out. I've heard of marshmallow style buds that you can squeeze and shove in your ear to get them to stay in place so something akin to those would be ideal. Wireless would also be a great feature. Not sure if there are earbuds that fit both of these formats but if they do please point me in the right direction.

Any help/tips would be greatly appreciated.

bread's done
Back