Rhythm Heaven Nintendo DS $2.99 @ Best Buy

Thanks OP. I don't really play my DS much anymore, but I've heard good things about this game. Had one available at my closest Best Buy, so I'll go pick it up tomorrow. :)

Thank goodness the value is so low, maybe people who actually want the game can get it. Got a copy myself today, I love this series SOOOO much.

Thanks OP just got my Price match from the Halo 4 Limited Edition yesterday so I'm happy to use that credit on a $3 game with coins! :D Placed one for in-store pickup.

Aw, it's not available for in-store pickup for any of the Best Buys around my area. Would've been a nice cheap gift for my youngest sister. Thanks for the heads up anyways, OP!

[quote name='Kenshindono']Lame, should change OP title to in store pickup only. Shipping is NOT available, and no stores anywhere near me have it in stock =([/QUOTE]

This. Although the page of the game advertises "Free Shipping", once you add it to the cart it's not available for shipping at all. This is pretty much an In-Store pickup only.

Sucks that there are only two Best Buys available to get this game at this price but they're definitely at least 20 miles away...

I just picked this up used for $10 at GS with the B2G1 on DS games. I am going to try and exhange my used copy for a different $10 game!

My store that I am actually driving past later today has it in stock, thanks OP!

I just looked up its gameplay on YouTube. I totally agree that this is a polarizing game.

Got one for myself. Pretty lucky that my nearest BB has one in stock. I just used loose change that I found in my car to pay for it :lol:

As much as I want to get this, I really shouldn't be adding any more games to my backlog, no matter how amazing the price is...

Sweet, thanks for the heads up on this. To bad the store I'm near tomorrow does't show it on the website (yet they had tons of them a month ago at a private shopping event, go figure). I had almost bought it last month, good thing I waited.

Perfect excuse to go pick it up and use the savings to cover dinner at the Japanese steakhouse near the store that has it in stock. Yummy savings!

[quote name='Greenboom98']Really great price. It's challenging game. Highly recommeded if you like music games. Think this is better than the Wii one in my opinion.

Favorite song :whistle2:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zM6F8eCLyg[/QUOTE]

Yes, it's much better on wii because of the better difficulty balancing, and the better tech. It's still a very fun and unique game, though it is extremely unforgiving.

[quote name='Greenboom98']Really great price. It's challenging game. Highly recommeded if you like music games. Think this is better than the Wii one in my opinion.

Favorite song :whistle2:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zM6F8eCLyg[/QUOTE]

Due to the inaccuracy of flick controls, gonna have to disagree with you there.

But this is easily worth $15, so if you're at all interested in Rhythm Games, and have yet to play this, pick it up!

[quote name='bearquat3']Yes, it's much better on wii because of the better difficulty balancing, and the better tech. It's still a very fun and unique game, though it is extremely unforgiving.[/QUOTE]

He said he thought the DS one was better, which is the opposite of what you said. I agree with the DS one being better because the music is better IMO - that's enough reason right there for me - and there's more variety on DS with swiping, tapping, etc. whereas on Wii it's just waggle.

bread's done
Back