[DEAD] Dark Knight Rises Limited Edition Bat Cowl - Amazon $40 (600 remaining)

They had over a 1,000 a few hours ago.

Considering there were only (supposedly) 35,000 printed I find it odd that they found so many 6 weeks after release....

That would have to be 10+ pallets!

Have you seen Amazons warehouses?! I'm pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa is in there somewhere.

Seriously though yeah that's a lot out of 35,000 that they apparently just had sitting around.

edit: eh I'm not sure there's many at all left actually. Now it's telling me there's only 6 left?

[quote name='ShockandAww']Have you seen Amazons Warehouses?! I'm pretty sure Jimmy Hoffa is in there somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Something odd is up... it just dropped to less then 30 units.

Edit: and back up to 450

Price is up to around $75 for new copies. Can we change the title of the thread to a price update rather the DEAD deal its still a limited version of the movie and available

[quote name='LanceJr']Price is up to around $75 for new copies. Can we change the title of the thread to a price update rather the DEAD deal its still a limited version of the movie and available[/QUOTE]

It's dead. There are no copies available directly through Amazon, so there's no real point in updating the title to reflect the current price since it'd be the same if you just went to eBay. Not really a deal worth posting unless it comes back into stock at some point.

This is the best example that I can think of in recent memory of selling when the demand was high.

These are numbered so I'm doubtful they were reprinted (plus it seems to soon for a reprint all things considered) but I have no idea why they waited so long to relist these extra units. I mean a week ago they had about 1,000 and now they have 600. That's about 5% of the entire print run.

Got mine yesterday and it's numbered as well. 7,100 out of 35,000. So I don't think there was a reprint.

bread's done
Back