3ds price drop/new colors?

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
was there any announcment of a price drop or new colors for the 3dsxl at E3? im trying to play catchup but theres a lot to watch/read.

I ask because i have about $140 in Best Buy certs with a chunk about to expire in a few weeks. I was thinking of getting a 3dsxl with it, but it would suck if they release better colors (dont care for the red or blue much) or drop the price in a few weeks. my other option is spend them in smaller chunks as they expire, but there arent any games on sale i want

btw i have the fire emblem 3ds, this would be an extra system

No new colors announced. No price drop announced. 3DS XLs are $175 at Best Buy this week. Lowest, I believe, was $160 at Target when the Pikachu LE came out. Factor in the BB certs and I'd take the plunge now. Since it's an extra system though, you could probably wait for Black Friday or something for a new bundle.

best thing to do is use the certs and just place an instore pickup order and let it cancel.  then you should get the points from the certs back into your account

i actually hear they dont reissue if you do that =( i may just spend them i guess. it will just suck if they an nounce new colors or bundles in a couple weeks

bread's done
Back