Kane & Lynch 2 PS3/360 NewEgg FREE after $9.99 rebate (6/25/13)

don_juan_darko

CAGiversary!
Apparently NewEgg is doing a full ($9.99) rebate when you buy Kane & Lynch 2 on PS3 or 360.

PS3

PS3 Rebate

360 Rebate

I already have the game, and have beaten it, it's a somewhat unpolished but decent 5 hour action game, it was probably worth the $10.00 that I paid.

Something to add to your backlog, and for goodness sake leave it for the people who want it, not to resell it as it's not worth too much (hence newegg giving it away free, lol).

NOTE: You must cut out the UPC code to redeem the rebate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww, thought this was the first game. Sold it long ago, but picked up the sequel on the cheap last fall and enjoyed the hell out of it.

Good deal, but might want to add a "2" to the title OP.

I didn't like this game. Bad camera, bad targeting, and K&L were unlikable throughout. You're better off waiting for a price drop on a better game.

How long does the rebate typically take?
Estimate about 2-3 months after rebate processor gets all your rebate information in the mail.

I just wish companies would go the staples rebate route and do all rebates online where you input your receipt info, then you get the money if don't return the item.

Great for local co-op, I highly recommend playing it on easy. And I actually thought the shaky camera accentuated the tragedy and f-ed up life of Kane and Lynch. Between this,  AoT 2 and BF4, Shanghai was destroyed three times over :D

bread's done
Back