Grand Theft Auto 5 PS3 - BRAND NEW and SEALED - $50.00 shipped

boosted02gt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
147 (100%)
I have a brand new copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 that I am selling for $50.00 shipped within the lower 48 states. Send me a PM to purchase.

I could but I think the shipping i quite a bit more. I don't mind shipping there but the shipping price would be different if I have to pay more is all. 

I could but I think the shipping i quite a bit more. I don't mind shipping there but the shipping price would be different if I have to pay more is all.
If you are using USPS 1st class the price is the same. Sending a first class package from NY to CA is same as NY to Hawaii. You are costing yourself a potential sale just because you don't know the postage cost.

If you are using USPS 1st class the price is the same. Sending a first class package from NY to CA is same as NY to Hawaii. You are costing yourself a potential sale just because you don't know the postage cost.
Pretty sure he isn't going to have problems selling even if he said shipping to Vermont only.

Your help with how to ship things is greatly appreciated but if you aren't looking to purchase then I really don't need you telling me that I am costing myself a sale. Your information is noted.

Pathlesswill was purchasing for a friend who found out doesn't need it. Therefore, it is still available.

Edit : willing to entertain a trade but it would have to be a really good trade offer.

Example 32GB vita card or a few Vita/ps3 games I don't already own.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back