Batman: Arkham City for Wii U $14.99 @amazon.com

So if I played AC when it came out is there any reason for me to pick this up?
It comes with all the DLC, they added a new combat mechanic due to the armored suits Batman and catwoman wear now, and from what I've heard the gamepad support is really good for this game.

Tempted to pull the trigger on this. Do I have a WiiU? Absolutely not.

I think I have a problem.

I played this on Ps3 and loved it.  I bought it new and got one of those blank vouchers for the catwoman DLC so i wasnt able to use her.   I sold it, bought it again on wii u and i gotta say the extra content is awesome.  BAT mode is a good addition to let you breeze through combat at times and playing as robin, nightwing and catwoman is fun.

considering the wii u version of arkham origins is inferior, id play this for now and wait for that price to drop like a rock.  itll be 20 dollars by January.

Tempted to pull the trigger on this. Do I have a WiiU? Absolutely not.

I think I have a problem.
It's OK, just buy one like I did. I just bought like 15 Wii games earlier for it too. Now that's a problem. :whee:

does it matter if I haven't played arkham asylum yet

Not really, it's a largely self contained story other than that the end of AA is the excuse for what's about to happen in AC. Now I had played AA and was still confused for the first cut scene so you'll be OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's OK, just buy one like I did. I just bought like 15 Wii games earlier for it too. Now that's a problem. :whee:

Not really, it's a largely self contained story other than that the end of AA is the excuse for what's about to happen in AC. Now I had played AA and was still confused for the first cut scene so you'll be OK.
thanks

Toys r us has this on sale for 14.99 this week too. I am assuming amazon is price matching that sale. If anyone doesn't want to wait or deal with price matching at another store you should check out toys r us. Available for in-store pick up too so you dont waste a trip to find out they are sold out. Personally, I have enough to keep my occupied at the moment so I will patiently wait for my copy from amazon. Thanks for pointing it out OP. 

bread's done
Back