Sid Meier's Civilization V or Mafia 2 (Steam Keys) Free - GMG Golden Joystick Awards

BlackEyedSceva

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Green Man Gaming has been around since 2010, and in that time we have been offering some of the best deals around on the latest and greatest games released. Now we’ve gone one further, and are pleased to offer every person who has voted in this year’s awards a free game on us*, courtesy of our friends at 2K Games.

https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com/

I get too many errors!

Internal Server Error

HTTP ERROR 500 (NGINX)
Uh-oh, looks like something is wrong with our interwebs! Don't worry, an alert has been dispatched to our technical staff and we're probably busy fixing it right now...

Looks like I haven't voted, then bam "Internal Server Error"

Last edited by a moderator:
It keeps telling me that I haven't voted, even though I have. Then, when I go to vote, it tells me the voting is temporarily unavailable. Total bull, man. I want my game! haha.

Golden Joystick posted on Twitter

"Apologies we're currently experiencing some slight technical issues on the GJA voting site. Please bear with us while we fix it! Thanks!"

Sweet. Are they going to give codes? I'd like to get both of the games, but I've already played Civ V before. Mafia II is a game I've wanted to play for some time now.

And L.A. Noire...& the Yakuza games.

Damn. & here I thought my back-log was full enough already. Thanks, OP.

Your backlog won't get any bigger if they don't fix this.
We can only hope...

How's yours holding up? I've got a good stack of JP ps1/ps2 games to play myself; recently picked up a JP 90k-gen white ps2 slim + 3 games for $60. Had everything from cords to controllers; even the box & manual. Really happy about it. Have a bunch of other games I picked up before I got it too, so I'm really psyched. KOF '98 is hard as shit, though. Wish I had some people to play it with so I could get better and not blame the computer characters for smashing my face in too hard.

That's pretty much it, Steam games aside.

I'll take some pictures of the stuff if anyone is interested.

Was really wanting that civ 5, finished the voting, and now it always says I didn't vote when I did. Hope they fix this.

I would really like a copy of Civ 5. The registration site says the copy has been saved until I can vote so I imagine they'll give the copy once it's fixed.

I hope someone didn't make like 50 accounts to grab more keys to sell/trade.  I hope they do IP checks or something?

Guys are lucky, won't let me log back in. Keeps telling me my username and email isn't found in their database. I even tried to resign up and same error. Looks like no Civ V for me. 

Now comes the choice of Mafia 2 or Civ 5. I want both lol. Mafia is more my style, but I'm very interested in Civ. This might be harder than any of the voting categories.

Wow this sucks, the voting is still down for me.  I bet the people who created 50 accounts for this got all their keys already.

Wow this sucks, the voting is still down for me. I bet the people who created 50 accounts for this got all their keys already.
There's no point in complaining. Just wait every few hours & refresh. If you don't end up getting anything, which I doubt would happen, it wouldn't have cost you any money, so financially, you shouldn't be impacted, & can buy the game(s) when it/they come on sale.

There's no point in complaining. Just wait every few hours & refresh. If you don't end up getting anything, which I doubt would happen, it wouldn't have cost you any money, so financially, you shouldn't be impacted, & can buy the game(s) when it/they come on sale.
Thanks for the tip.

I was able to get it to submit my votes and registration. They said I'll get an email with my game code in it. It's been an hour but haven't gotten that email.

I was able to get it to submit my votes and registration. They said I'll get an email with my game code in it. It's been an hour but haven't gotten that email.
I think what you have to do is click on the link in the e-mail after at least 24 hours and then you can get the code. Mine still says I haven't voted, but to wait at least 24 hours after my votes went through (I got an email saying they did this afternoon) before trying again since it takes time for it to register that you voted.

I had all the same trouble that everyone else is having, with the server down and oops message. But I received my code this morning, so check your email again today. Because they appear to have started sending them out.

Ugh, finally.  Got my voting done, left them over night to confirm my votes, confirmed my email, and got a code for Mafia 2. 

Fantastic.

One day I might play it.

bread's done
Back