This search bar is a powerful tool for navigating CAG. You can use it to find the lowest prices on games, trade-in values, search members, forum and blog topics, and much more.
After searching for a game title, click the icon to pop-up a window with pricing information.
After typing in what you are looking for, you can filter your results by clicking on one of the tabs that pops up from the top of the search bar.
Looking for a game on a specific platform? Type in the platform name with the title!
Example: guitar hero 360
You don't need to click a pop-up tab to filter results. Just type what you are looking for right into the search bar.
Example: gears of war prices
Example: ninjatown review
|11-25-2011, 10:26 PM||#1|
Anybody else pick up minecraft for ipad yet?
It handles really well, and bulding is quite easy. its a bit boaring when compared to its PC counterpart, but they say we will get updates to change this.
As a free form bulding game its great, i'm just not sure how the combat is going to handle once adventure mode is introduced.
|12-12-2011, 09:12 AM||#2|
I've heard so much about the PC version and would love to check that out on the iPad. Playing too much other stuff at the moment. I'll wait until the iPad version catches up to the PC. I really wish they would release a controler for the iPad though.
|05-26-2012, 06:34 PM||#3|
I haven't played Minecraft, but did pick up Junk Jack which is similar. I can say without a doubt it's been worth every penny. It's probably in my top 5 favorite iPad apps, which says alot. The developer is also constantly updating it too.
Here's some current features:
* retro style pixel art!
* beautiful sound tracks from Bright Primate
* intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything!
* dynamic day/night cycle
* never get lost with customizable signs
* advanced farming system with 30 different plant types
* 120 recipes for cookable foods!
* tint cloth blocks with 15 color dyes
* underground biomes with unique graphic style and monsters.
* placeable and throwable explosives that can destroy buildings, landscapes and monsters!
* critters and enemies to fight (more than 45 different mobs!)
* a fully featured lighting system together with many different sources of light and global lighting
* 3 slots for infinite worlds that you can generate and explore, every world is different from any other!
* procedural generation which creates beautiful worlds with plants, caves, different biomes all around the world
* a double layered world which allows to customize background and foreground of your creations
* many ores and shiny gems to help your adventure
* many hidden containers full of treasures
* more than 800 treasures!
* more than 420 crafts!
* more than 370 block types
* many elements to decorate your houses (like sofas, tables, wardrobes, paintings, statues and many others)
* an in-game discoverable book to teach you how to play and the recipes available
* shelfs to place items around just to make your buildings shine
* minimap (with a really zoomed out feature to allow you to share your creations)
* runs fine on older gen hardware