Killzone Shadow Fall 45.00 Ebay Daily Deal

The game has gotten medicore reviews so i'll wait till it's around $29.99 or less. I did want to say someone was selling their new copy for $42 w/FS and buy it now.

Irritating the hell out of me after having bought it already, but benefiting some of you, Newegg is selling KSF for $45 nonsensically on the first day it came out. Also, $10 Newegg gift cards with the purchase of a Dualshock 4 controller, Knack, NBA 2k14, Infamous Second Son, and Destiny (!)

Also Madden 25 and Battlefiled 4 come with $5 cards.

[Reposting from Kotaku]: http://kotaku.com/killzone-shadow-fall-45-more-ps4-game-deals-zelda-1465158772

Sorry if this has already been posted.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could try buying it, and return it to the store you bough it if you have the receipt. That is if they don't have different bar codes or something for being different editions.

Yeah, I saw that topic after posting mine, but mine also mentions the gift card stuff so I think it still stands to be shared.

You could try buying it, and return it to the store you bough it if you have the receipt. That is if they don't have different bar codes or something for being different editions.
Well, I bought mine from Target during the B2G1 so I still made out okay, but I'm more pissed Target doesn't price match Newegg so I can't take advantage of it lol. #FirstWorldProblems?

Yeah, I saw that topic after posting mine, but mine also mentions the gift card stuff so I think it still stands to be shared.

Well, I bought mine from Target during the B2G1 so I still made out okay, but I'm more pissed Target doesn't price match Newegg so I can't take advantage of it lol. #FirstWorldProblems?
Could you even match it?

Unless you bought 2 games at $45 or less and Killzone at $60, I don't think you could match it. Target prorates, so they look at it as if you bought 3 games at $40 (if all games were $60). Not to mention, if that lowered Killzone to the cheapest price, then it should turn into the "free" game and the value you save would be lost anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should probably add that to the title then.
Heheh, I tried but I, uh, had trouble figuring out how to edit my topic title. But it was moved into this one anyway, which is cool, whatever.

Could you even match it?

Unless you bought 2 games at $45 or less and Killzone at $60, I don't think you could match it. Target prorates, so they look at it as if you bought 3 games at $40 (if all games were $60). Not to mention, if that lowered Killzone to the cheapest price, then it should turn into the "free" game and the value you save would be lost anyway.
You are a wise man.

bread's done
Back