Will Target price match Amazon Vita

rbf1138

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have a Target gift card with $107 on it. I just want the black Vita but the Amazon Vita bundle for $180 is the cheapest place I currently see the Vita selling for. I know Target generally price matches Amazon now but will they sell me their barebones Vita at the $180 price? Technically they should see I'm in fact getting a worse deal buying it at Target but I don't know if they'll pricematch against a bundle they don't have. Thanks!

They'll most likely price match the bundle but only give you the barebones console, no memory card, etc.

I just bought the Walking dead vita bundle from target on saturday and they had the price cut sign for 169.99 and I used my 20% black friday coupon on it.

The only thing is that it rang up as $199.99 and the cashier had to price adjust it to 169.99

Damn, called around all of my local Targets and no bundles of any kind seem available. Any ideas on whether we'll see another sale on Vita's/Vita bundles at Target in the next few weeks?

edit: perhaps I should just sell it to cardcash.com and get Amazon credit for it, would probably make this easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back