GTA V for PS4 Crossgrade platform (something like $10 upgrade from ps3 to ps4?)?(not implying, asking)

Do you think GTA V will have the $10 upgrade from ps3 to ps4?

I read very differing opinions, but in the gallup pole results collected by PlayStasher, the group's research seems to suggest that it will be 80+ chance it will happen.

What have you heard or do you think?

Too long of a gap between [possible] releases. I would imagine that by the time a GTA V were to come out on PS4, there will have been some DLC, so they would just include that as some sort of package for $60.

That said, the game is shit and I really wish I hadn't wasted $80 on the special edition. If anyone wants it, PM me. I still have the steelbook case and map that came with it. I'mm willing to take a heavy loss on this...

Too long of a gap between [possible] releases. I would imagine that by the time a GTA V were to come out on PS4, there will have been some DLC, so they would just include that as some sort of package for $60.

That said, the game is shit and I really wish I hadn't wasted $80 on the special edition. If anyone wants it, PM me. I still have the steelbook case and map that came with it. I'mm willing to take a heavy loss on this...
I will give you $3.50. Not a penny more!

$4 and thats my final offer!

seriously though, I would think sometime 2014 they'll have a "Ultimate edition" similar to Tomb Raider and Injustice.
yeah, i agree. Especially with the digital cash card for gta v online. there is no way, they are going to miss another chance to make an attempt at cash grab , by releasing the next gen versions down the line.

Ok, then let me ask you this:

Will the PS4 version be improvd graphically and have improved "movement" (as in more accurate cinematic grappling someone out of a car to steal it, and gun play)?

Do you think your stats and money and inventory will be transferred, but I think thats obvious unless of  course, the new next gen stuff will have different servers?)

Happy HOlidays and New years!!!!

Will the PS4 version be improvd graphically and have improved "movement" (as in more accurate cinematic grappling someone out of a car to steal it, and gun play)?

Do you think your stats and money and inventory will be transferred, but I think thats obvious unless of course, the new next gen stuff will have different servers?)

Any version coming to a next gen console will just be ports, slight graphic upgrades and such. The games were not built/coded for the new systems so a lot of the complaints and issues will most likely continue into the new platform.

I watched the trailer for Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and I played through on my PC and I didn't really see any changes...maybe it's just they finally can run the ultra setting of Tomb Raider on Xbone and PS4 - it was the best looking character on my PC in 2013 in the gaming arena. I liked Bioshock infinite but Lara just looked a hell of a lot better.

Do you think your stats and money and inventory will be transferred, but I think thats obvious unless of course, the new next gen stuff will have different servers?)

if you are talking about gta v online profiles/characters they are already started/owned. i doubt it will transfer over smoothly. as some users are still experience issues with their character being deleted till this day.

bread's done
Back