[DEAD] StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition CE PC Best Buy $39.99 BB

Nice deal. I just wish Blizzard would give a collectors editions that is not the same old crap. Which is always a making of dvd, mouse pad, and soundtrack.

Yes Starcraft 2 WoL included the original games on a nice usb drive. But including a decade old game that everyone has isn't really a deal.

Nice deal. I just wish Blizzard would give a collectors editions that is not the same old crap. Which is always a making of dvd, mouse pad, and soundtrack.

Yes Starcraft 2 WoL included the original games on a nice usb drive. But including a decade old game that everyone has isn't really a deal.
has an artbook too. This 33.75 for me after Gamers discount. I think the lowest the expansion has been $20, so I think the mousepad, soundtrack, dvd, artbook, WoW baneling is worth possibly the extra 14.

has an artbook too. This 33.75 for me after Gamers discount. I think the lowest the expansion has been $20, so I think the mousepad, soundtrack, dvd, artbook, WoW baneling is worth possibly the extra 14.
I recall both Target and at least one other vendor (Amazon?) had the regular Heart of the Swarm for $15 over the holidays, since I was 'that' close to pulling the trigger on both WoL and HoTS for $30, combined.

I recall both Target and at least one other vendor (Amazon?) had the regular Heart of the Swarm for $15 over the holidays, since I was 'that' close to pulling the trigger on both WoL and HoTS for $30, combined.
Best Buy had it for $15, thinking whether the one I bought during the holidays is worth exchanging for this...hmm..too bad there isn't a statue to go with this

Yeah I think Walmart had it too but I never got around grabbing. Still for $34 shipped and I have some RZ certs to burn, this isnt a bad deal. Another $20 for all the extras couldnt be bad right?

I agree but to it's credit the S2 USB drive is amazing. It's a light up metal dog tag. The thing is that LE was 100 bucks instead of 80 so I don't know if it was worth 20 bucks. I literally just beat Swarm yesterday after paying 80 at launch so I've learned my lesson paying MSRP for Blizzard expansions that will go clearance eventually.

I am deabitng should it get it for $32 or will it go lower
Wings of Liberty sold out pretty much everywhere as soon as it hit the $40 mark. I don't even remember it going any lower than that to be honest. These will be gone soon. Pick it up now.

I agree but to it's credit the S2 USB drive is amazing. It's a light up metal dog tag. The thing is that LE was 100 bucks instead of 80 so I don't know if it was worth 20 bucks. I literally just beat Swarm yesterday after paying 80 at launch so I've learned my lesson paying MSRP for Blizzard expansions that will go clearance eventually.
Gotta watch out though. Some of them sneak up on you like Diablo 3. I thought it was going to be just like Wings of Liberty and hit $50 really quick, but it sold out.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back