Fable Anniversary $29.99 at Target/Amazon

what's so special about this anniversary edition?
Straight from Amazon... seriously now:

• Xbox Live Achievements for the first time in the original Fable adventure.
  • All-new UI and save system.
  • Includes all of the expanded content from Fable: The Lost Chapters.
  • Xbox SmartGlass integration* allows instant access to maps, mission and story information, as well as art and screenshots from the original Fable.
  • Fully remastered HD visuals and audio.

Last edited by a moderator:
For some reason I always thought the first 2 games were "bad" only because they were so cheap. I also thought that about Gears, but man was I wrong. I guess it's just cuz they sold so well and they're old games so they're really cheap? I wanna try fable out lol

For some reason I always thought the first 2 games were "bad" only because they were so cheap. I also thought that about Gears, but man was I wrong. I guess it's just cuz they sold so well and they're old games so they're really cheap? I wanna try fable out lol
Fable is actually the best of the 3, with the Lost Chapter content integrated and HD graphics this is probably the best of the series. Most people really liked the second, but the story falls flat near the end. In the first game you have all the typical hero and villain stuff plus fulfilling boss fights. I'd check it out, it doesn't exactly hold up to modern games like Skyrim but it's fun for what it is.

BB will not Price Adjust after the first 15 days have passed. Even if you're Elite Plus like myself. I've tried it twice this year and got the Speech about you can only PM within the first 15 but have 45 to return and rebuy. So don't open your Games b4 the 45

BB will not Price Adjust after the first 15 days have passed. Even if you're Elite Plus like myself. I've tried it twice this year and got the Speech about you can only PM within the first 15 but have 45 to return and rebuy. So don't open your Games b4 the 45
it is ymmv I have prices match even 30 days later before and never once got turned down but again like I said it is ymmv

IMO Fable II was the best and Fable was the 2nd best. I picked this up last night because I love those first 2 games. Skip Fable 3. I pretend it didn't happen. Fable II has a much more open world and more things to do. The humor and weird fun things you can do in these games make them unique

bread's done
Back