This search bar is a powerful tool for navigating CAG. You can use it to find the lowest prices on games, trade-in values, search members, forum and blog topics, and much more.
After searching for a game title, click the icon to pop-up a window with pricing information.
After typing in what you are looking for, you can filter your results by clicking on one of the tabs that pops up from the top of the search bar.
Looking for a game on a specific platform? Type in the platform name with the title!
Example: guitar hero 360
You don't need to click a pop-up tab to filter results. Just type what you are looking for right into the search bar.
Example: gears of war prices
Example: ninjatown review
|09-25-2012, 10:21 PM||#1|
Win 4 tickets to the Iron Bowl Alabama/Auburn Football Game (21+/Beer Related)
SHOW US YOUR CANS: Craft Your Perfect Game Day
Do you make sure that you have a tent on campus every week? Is your cooler or fridge fully stocked with delicious food and great beer on a regular basis? Is the grill fired up every Saturday? Is Game Day clearly marked on your calendar at work? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, you may have an opportunity to win the ultimate Game Day, courtesy of Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev. So show us those photos!
Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev is searching for the ultimate Game Day Fan Photos, and if your photo is chosen, we want to send you plus three friends to the AUBURN/ALABAMA GAME, complete with transportation from Birmingham and a gift certificate to Piggly Wiggly, plus all of the Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev swag you can handle. All you need is a camera, and all you have to do is share photos of you and your friends or family having the perfect game day celebration with any of the following craft beer brands: Oskar Blues, Good People, Straight to Ale, Abita, or Shiner – in a can. Craft your perfect Game Day with canned goodness!
Not only will you have a chance to win, but Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev is holding its own contest to see which brand can have the most images entered on to Facebook in our Finalists photos. That craft beer will be titled the Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev KING CAN BREWERY 2012 and will win bragging rights, along with an authentic championship trophy to display on-site at their brewery. Who do you want to see take home the title?
Here’s How to Enter and WIN:
1. To participate in the contest, please make sure that you “like” the Birmingham Beverage Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BirminghamBeverage), or follow them on Twitter @BhamBeverage. Then, read the contest app carefully. You also must be 21 and older to participate.
2. Take your camera out, and start taking those pictures. We want to see your perfect Game Day, so share them with us! Submit photos of your perfect Game Day to email@example.com. Images shared directly on the Facebook page will not be considered as an entry. Finalists chosen will be added to the Facebook Album “Show us Your Cans” throughout the months of September and October.
3. Finalists and Photos will be judged on creativity, originality, and Game Day Spirit. Photos must also incorporate images of Oskar Blues, Good People, Straight to Ale, Abita, or Shiner brand beer IN A CAN!
4. If your photo is chosen as a finalist, it will be your job to make sure people “like” your picture, so be sure to share the images with your friends and family.
5. The finalist with the most likes at the end of October will receive four tickets to the Auburn/Alabama game, transportation to and from Birmingham, an exclusive invite to the Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev tailgating party on-site, a gift certificate from Piggly Wiggly, redeemable at multiple locations, and Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev SWAG. Estimated value: Priceless!
Note: No Purchase Necessary. Entrants must be 21 and older to participate. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. The participant understands that he or she is providing information to Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev and not to Facebook. Photos must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and not directly to the Facebook page of Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev. Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev has the right to remove photos that may be deemed offensive. Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev has the option to moderate all comments posted to the Facebook page. Winner will be notified via email provided to email@example.com. All entries must be received by October 31st, 2012 at 11:59pm.
About Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev
Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev was founded in 1907 in Birmingham, AL. Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev currently distributes to the areas surrounding Birmingham, Huntsville and Montgomery. They distribute domestic beer, domestic craft and specialty beer, imported beer, organic beer, draught beer, flavored malt beverages and coolers, cider, wine, alcohol free beverages and specialty foods. Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev is currently the largest distributor of domestic craft and specialty beer within Alabama. For more information about Birmingham Beverage/AlaBev, please visit www.alabev.com.
For more contests related to the beverage and food world. Click this gigantic banner below for all the promotions that BevNerd.com hosts and/or spots on the internet and in real life!
And if you’re checking this contest out, you MUST love a good craft beer! Well we’ve got a show for you! It’s JBear vs. Craft Beer! A weekly review and discovery show about drinking craft beer!