Console off amazon

SnoT

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
There's a 360 I was looking at for what I think is a good price. It's from Amazon Warehouse says may be missing manual/inserts/intrstuctions. And it's acceptable condition. 

Anyone ever order a console from there warehouse and have it listed at that condition? If so how did it go?

I haven't, but go to the Amazon Warehouse page in the video game deals forums and I know one of those guys will be able to help. I read about them buying consoles all the time :)

I bought the 25th Anniversary Red Wii Mario Bundle - Like New from Amazon Warehouse and everything in the box looked new and complete. The sleeve that was on the console itself was still there. I even tried slipping it back on after I removed it and there was no way to do it. Everything else was still in their plastic cases.

Acceptable consoles can be bad. They can be missing everything but the console and be covered in grease. Other times, they can be complete in a very damaged box. You can't be sure.

Acceptable consoles can be bad. They can be missing everything but the console and be covered in grease. Other times, they can be complete in a very damaged box. You can't be sure.
Thanks I ended up passing on it didn't want to chance it even though Amazon is good with returns/exchanges.

bread's done
Back