Marvel legends

I'd be interested too. They were great figures. I currently have Carnage, Blade, Union Jack, and (a broken) Moon Knight.

I have quite an extensive collection myself. I am not looking to sell any really at the moment but I just wanted to chime in on the discussion about them and see if anyone else has stuff available

This should probably be moved to trading, but I have some. Off the top of my head I have the x men set wal Mart used to sell loose and a nightcrawler and variant thing still in the package. I'm open to offers on any except magneto. That leaves rogue gambit beast and Wolverine out of the loose figs.

Who are you looking for specifically?  I hadn't been thinking of selling mine yet but I have completely lapsed on collecting them so I'm not too attached (Except to Galactus.  Big G isn't going anywhere, ever!).  I started around Wave 2 (Plus Cap from Wave 1) and bought pretty religiously for a few years.  I have many of the build a figures complete.  Off the top of my head I have complete Galactus, Apocalypse, Sentinel, Giant Man, MODOK, Brood Queen, and Fin Fang Foom.  I have pieces of Blob and Onslaught.  I think I finished Annihilus but not 100% sure.  I have some of the box sets like one of the FF ones, and a Spider-Man one that was not Sinister Six.  But being unable to find more than 1-2 per wave and the price getting jacked up to all hell per figure drove me away.  I haven't bought one outside of clearance in years now.  For a while I switched to the 3 3/4" figures, then those started spiraling out of control too.  I gave up.

Now the majority of them live in a couple of rubbermaid tubs in my basement, with some still being in glass cases because I've been too lazy to take them off the wall.

Mine are all loose except stuff I found on clearance in recent years or stuff I considered too ugly to display (Looking at you Diamond Emma!)

._. I want Apocalypse... and diamond Emma Frost, hell any Emma Frost.  And X-23. And any X-Force ._.

I've been buying the new Legends since Hasbro got them again. I just buy a case at a time, saves time hunting. If I can't get the full set at once I don't bother.

Yeah I'm definitely into the BAFS if they're the right price. And I'm mostly looking for x-men and spiderman figs. I'm also up for trades as I have the new x-men wave from toys r us.

I used to collect them religiously from start to about the time the quality dipped and the price shot up.  I sold off my BAF's and really rare figures on ebay a few years ago when I was buying a house.  I still have boxes of loose figures, bases, etc.  I'd have sold them on ebay, but it's a bit of a logistical mess.  The bigger sets go for more than one-off loose figures, but packing them safely and the weight of the boxes is a nightmare.

bread's done
Back