Lunchables "Own the fantasy" Instant win game (10 Amazon GC)

Adampro123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 13 through 17 years old. Enter instant win game by 11:59 p.m. ET on 12/31/14. Void where prohibited. ©2014 Kraft Foods, Inc. All rights reserved.
So you have to be between the ages of 13 and 17. You can play once a day.

You can Win $10 Amazon Gift Cards along with many others things that I'd imagine most of us wouldn't care about.

https://lunchables.promo.eprize.com/instantwin/

EDIT: Here are the rules. https://lunchables.promo.eprize.com/instantwin/public/COMPILED/fulfillment/rules.e118465a834ec17483729ff2379d9f3b.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this one's been going on since May. The downside to this one as opposed to the other is that you have to input all of your info every time you enter.

You can also enter via text message according to the rules pdf.

Text "Uploaded" to 35350
Texted this and received a link to fill out my information to claim a prize...not sure if it means I'll actually get anything but still feels like I won something...probably a gift card.

Just gonna say this, this instant win game is much harder to win than the other australia instant win game, just putting that out there

Has anyone won anything from this?  As in, have you done the step to complete prize fulfillment, and if so, did you receive an e-mail regarding your prize?  No e-mail has come my way, despite apparently winning a prize.

Says I'm a potential winner when I texted today. Just waiting on the email. Didn't won on the other lunchables promo today so this was a nice surprise. :)

Says I'm a potential winner when I texted today. Just waiting on the email. Didn't won on the other lunchables promo today so this was a nice surprise. :)
et me know if you actually receive an e-mail with a prize. Mine never came.

Fixed.

Also I received and redeemed my $10 GC within half an hour of getting the winning message.

You sure you spelled your email right, checked your spam filter, etc. ?
Thanks. Yeah, I was certain on all my info. Looks like whoever sends these things out fell asleep at the console on mine...bummer.

Hey,

I should've noted that I won via Laptop computer, not via text message.

Maybe the text messages system takes longer, is swamped, etc.
Well either way, I had to go online on a computer to fill out the winner form...still on a dumbphone here :)

Yep after you get the text saying you win you heft a link to fill out a form online so I don't think it should matter if you win through text or on a computer.

Well, I had to e-mail customer service after nearly two days of getting a 'potential winner' message (I played by phone), but shortly after, I got my $10 amazon code. Thanks OP!

bread's done
Back