This search bar is a powerful tool for navigating CAG. You can use it to find the lowest prices on games, trade-in values, search members, forum and blog topics, and much more.
After searching for a game title, click the icon to pop-up a window with pricing information.
After typing in what you are looking for, you can filter your results by clicking on one of the tabs that pops up from the top of the search bar.
Looking for a game on a specific platform? Type in the platform name with the title!
Example: guitar hero 360
You don't need to click a pop-up tab to filter results. Just type what you are looking for right into the search bar.
Example: gears of war prices
Example: ninjatown review
|01-02-2013, 09:07 PM||#1|
Earn Giftcards with Your Iphone: Smoopa App
It works like this:
1. Download the Smoopa app.
2. Set up an account using your name, email, and choose a password. When you enter this info, enter my promo code d8b36c21c7. This code will give both you and I an extra $2 on your first submission.
3. Find an item in a store that you feel is cheaper than online, and scan it.
4. Tell Smoopa what store you found the item at, and what it's price was.
5. Smoopa will then tell you whether it is a good buy (cheaper than you could get online, shipping included) or a bad buy (more expensive than you could get online)
6. If Smoopa deems your item a good buy, they may give you the opportunity to earn $.50 by buying the item and taking a picture of your receipt. If you use my referral code when you sign up, you're first item credit will be $2.50.
Since you do have to buy the item to receive the points, it is probably best to use this app to report prices on items that you've already bought or are going to buy anyway. You can submit prices for pretty much any category of item, from games and movies to groceries.
Smoopa offers Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Bestbuy giftcards as rewards, as well as donations to certain charities. You can redeem for a giftcard once you get $10 in credit, except for Bestbuy, which only requires $5 to redeem for a giftcard.
Item submissions are generally quick, I used it today and got my credit for a blu-ray I bought within about 4 hours.