Need advice concerning Beezid (legit?)

SephirothWF

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I'm looking to pick up a Wii U and someone recommended Beezid.com. I see the risk in trying to use the site (lose money that you bid if you don't win it), but I see you get some "free bids" when you sign up. Anyone know how this site works and how I can use it to get a cheap Wii U? What should I try and avoid when using it?

I've never tried using any of those sites but it's seems basically like you're gambling. On one hand you win, on the other you lose whatever you had bid.

I'm not saying that you won't win, but if you've ever bid on eBay then you know how "snipe bidding" goes, and I'm sure it's like that on those sites (Beezid etc) only in reverse.

There probably are no methods for an easy out, as they say, but if you want to try it's up to you. I doubt it's a scam but it's a gamble whereas you could buy a refurbished Wii-U from the Nintendo online store for $209 (when they are in stock) or bet on one via eBay. Actually eBay just had two bundles over BF weekend ranging from 249 to 259 flat and with free shipping. A deal like that will undoubtedly surface again, you may have to wait though.

Maybe another CAG has had good luck with those types of sites but as I said I have never tried but I won't try to dissuade you if you want to try. I do wish you all the best in whatever you do decide to do.

bread's done
Back