Dead Zone Season 2 - Brand New for Trade/Sell - Mr Drill Drill Spirits New/Sealed

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
The set is open but has never been played, viewed or touched (on the insde, unlike your sister). Here's the story on why it's open. I bought a Dead Zone s2 set brand new from a store a little less than a month ago and just started watching it 2 weeks ago. A couple of the episodes on one of the discs wouldn't work for some reason. So I took it back to that store with the receipt and they wouldn't let me exchange it. Apparantly they thought I was trying to scam them somehow, which didn't make sense. Their policy states that I'm aloud to exchange it for the same thing as long as I bring it back within a certain time-frame and with the receipt (I did all of that). So anyways, I said screw it and just bought another Dead Zone s2 set from them and took this one back the following day (at a different store location) with the newer receipt. They let me exchange it, but they opened the new set (store policy, which I understand and am not complaining about). So instead of having 1 broken one or 1 broken one and 1 working one, I'd rather have 2 working ones. Which is what I have now, leaving me with one that I don't need.

Anyone interested, let me know. I paid $34.99 plus taxes for it and I'm not really looking for the exact amount that I paid for it (after all, it is open), but I don't want to be raped either.

I also have Mr Driller Drill Spirits for sale as well. I'd trade, but I have trouble finding stuff that I don't already own.

Other crap that I have that noone ever wants:

Future Tactics PS2 sealed
Bubba Ho-Tep DVD open (ask about condition)
Bernie Mac Show s1
Drake XB Sealed

IMHO, its good....not really good and not bad, just good...ill continue to buy the seasons as they come out, but i wont stress about buying them on release date...the premise is cool and all, it just seems that they dig too much for new episodes....one out of every 4 episodes is probably really really good, then the other 3 are just so-so

but from what i understand, a lot of people love this show...so who knows?

bread's done
Back