FINAL FANTASY XI: has anyone switched from PS2 to PC or vice versa? I need your help

zenintrude

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm wanting to get back into FFXI, but my account has been deleted and the only way for me to play again is to get new codes (PlayOnline, Final FANTASY XI, and Rise of the Zilart). In order to do this, I'd have to buy a new copy of the game, just for the reg codes... and that's $30 I don't really have.

But I got to thinking that some people might have codes lying around if they transfered their accounts from PS2 to PC or from PC to PS2 (though the latter seems less likely). Think of them as the friend passes that other companies are giving out with the newer MMOs.

Thanks in advance and PM me if you have the codes... I'll probably be able to work out some way to compensate you, either via a pay pal donation or some sort of trade.

Thanks

[quote name='zenintrude']I'm wanting to get back into FFXI, but my account has been deleted and the only way for me to play again is to get new codes (PlayOnline, Final FANTASY XI, and Rise of the Zilart). In order to do this, I'd have to buy a new copy of the game, just for the reg codes... and that's $30 I don't really have.

But I got to thinking that some people might have codes lying around if they transfered their accounts from PS2 to PC or from PC to PS2 (though the latter seems less likely). Think of them as the friend passes that other companies are giving out with the newer MMOs.

Thanks in advance and PM me if you have the codes... I'll probably be able to work out some way to compensate you, either via a pay pal donation or some sort of trade.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Your account was deleted, but the codes should still be good. At least, that's what they've always said. Email SE and tell them your situation.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Your account was deleted, but the codes should still be good. At least, that's what they've always said. Email SE and tell them your situation.[/QUOTE]

No, once you cancel your PlayOnline account, 90 days later it is gone forever. It even states this in the manual. You must acquire new registration codes.

They might be more lenient about this now since they gave in a little bit and had that reactivation promotion.

bread's done
Back