Shining Tears?

I remember someone throwing out that it was discontinued. Maybe the fact that it is not available everywhere has resulted in it holding it's price. I haven't seen it anywhere for a long time...then again, I rarely go into a GS or EB and look for it.

I think I saw this for $32.99 on the CAG-O-Matic. Still a bit overpriced for me but it's better then nothing.

I've got a used copy for $22 shipped.

Also it's not a bad game, mainly a lot of people expected something like shining force and were dissapointed.

[quote name='zionoverfire']I've got a used copy for $22 shipped.

Also it's not a bad game, mainly a lot of people expected something like shining force and were dissapointed.[/QUOTE]

i rented it and really was disappointed. same thing with the arc the lads. yes, i understand that i shouldn't have expected it to be just like the old ones but when they are trying to bait you with your love for the past series, i almost wish they would just change the name. although, that's not how marketing works. it just seems counterintuitive that a game like that where you are supposed to have (many?) characters would be fun to control only one of them directly. i dunno, i don't know enough of the game to bash it. it's just my impression i got from a few hours.

I knew it wasn't going to be a revival of Shining Force. Just look at a couple screenshots. But enough about it interested me. And on top of that it's still selling for 40 at a lot of online auction type sites, then when I saw someone selling it retail for 30 sealed the deal for me.
I've played much worse RPG's. Seems like it should be on DS or PSP most of the time but I had fun with it.

bread's done
Back