Death By Soda

Wow, it only takes 248 cans of Diet Dew to kill me, that's like 150 less than OP. Guess Diet Dew really is bad for you...

[quote name='evilmax17']I'm sure if you drank 400 cans worth of water you'd die also.[/QUOTE]
Takes much less than that, you drink too much water and it dilutes the electrolights or something, it's really bad for your brain if the blood is thinned too much. We had to read an article during the Health for Human Wholeness class where a girl on ecstasy kept drinking water until her body was rejecting and causing her to vomit, but eventually she OD'd on water.

I was more impressed with the rampant ethnohatred in the comments section. Some sort of fued between lbs and kg waged by Americans vs English speakers everywhere else.

217.43 cups of Starbucks Grande Caffe Latte to take me down.

I'd reach a higher plane of enlightenment ala Fry in Futurama way before that!

I don't recall seeing anything on the website about this...

What kind of research was done to come up with these numbers? Also, when they say X cans of Y soda will kill you, what period of time are they talking about? Do they mean if you drink so many cans within your lifetime, you'll die? Or do they mean so many cans within a certain timeframe (say 24 hours... or 2 weeks... etc.)?

[quote name='guardian_owl']Takes much less than that, you drink too much water and it dilutes the electrolights or something, it's really bad for your brain if the blood is thinned too much. We had to read an article during the Health for Human Wholeness class where a girl on ecstasy kept drinking water until her body was rejecting and causing her to vomit, but eventually she OD'd on water.[/QUOTE]

Come to think of it, this happened to a friend of mine. He was out on a hiking trip or something of that sort with a group of somebodies, and he drank...I dunno..at least a gallon of water, maybe 2, pretty much all at once. Got real sick, the phrase he used was water poisoning.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I don't recall seeing anything on the website about this...

What kind of research was done to come up with these numbers? Also, when they say X cans of Y soda will kill you, what period of time are they talking about? Do they mean if you drink so many cans within your lifetime, you'll die? Or do they mean so many cans within a certain timeframe (say 24 hours... or 2 weeks... etc.)?[/QUOTE]

I think the idea is that it takes x cans worth of caffeine in one shot to kill you. Not that you need to drink so many cans to kill yourself...since it seems quite obvious that there are so many other factors present that will kill you well before the caffeine has a chance.

[quote name='2poor']it only takes me 88.72 cans of Pimp Juice for me to die.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but how many of those until you get krunked up?

Lemme see..

A&W Creme Soda = 635.43 cans
Mountain Dew = 335.05 cans
Wild Cherri Pepsi = 484.93 cans
Sierra Mist = not listed
Vanilla Coke = 541.99 cans
Sunkist = 449.45 cans

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I don't recall seeing anything on the website about this...

What kind of research was done to come up with these numbers? Also, when they say X cans of Y soda will kill you, what period of time are they talking about? Do they mean if you drink so many cans within your lifetime, you'll die? Or do they mean so many cans within a certain timeframe (say 24 hours... or 2 weeks... etc.)?[/QUOTE]

Caffeine is a drug, this is like saying "how much alcohol does it take to kill you". Basically, how much needs to be in your body.

Wow so I went back through and put your guys answers back in to see how much CAG's weigh. I am very surprised that most of you are Over weight unless your 6'2 or taller. The only exception was AlonzoMouring and Smailen which either are little kids are just very short. I'm not gunning either since I'm 6'2 and weigh in at 155, yes I am underweight.
Not too shocking news since the majority of Americans are Fat.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wow so I went back through and put your guys answers back in to see how much CAG's weigh. I am very surprised that most of you are Over weight unless your 6'2 or taller. The only exception was AlonzoMouring and Smailen which either are little kids are just very short. I'm not gunning either since I'm 6'2 and weigh in at 155, yes I am underweight.
Not too shocking news since the majority of Americans are Fat.[/QUOTE]

I'm 120 and 5'6"

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wow so I went back through and put your guys answers back in to see how much CAG's weigh. I am very surprised that most of you are Over weight unless your 6'2 or taller. The only exception was AlonzoMouring and Smailen which either are little kids are just very short. I'm not gunning either since I'm 6'2 and weigh in at 155, yes I am underweight.
Not too shocking news since the majority of Americans are Fat.[/QUOTE]
I weigh 145, 6'1. Damn I'm fat :roll:

It would take 243 Red bulls to kill me.
Since the last few post seem interested in the size of the person, I'll let you know I'm 6'0'' and 285 lbs.

Somethin like this was posted awhile back and part of it said that your body eliminates the caffiene so quick that you would have to consume all of that in one constant gulp and even then your body is still probably dealing with the caffeine.
takes 193 bottles of bawls to do me in at 6'4 190 of pure sexy.

[quote name='crystalklear64']I weigh 145, 6'1. Damn I'm fat :roll:[/QUOTE]
Yea I said most of them. I skipped over yous since I'm not sure I have ever seen you post before. :)

bread's done
Back