Postal stuff like for ps2 games, bigger items where to buy online?

Sejad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I am looking for stuff to put like PS2 games and bigger stuff pretty much supplies to send Items I sell, is there like a popular Canadian/America online stor? or anyone know a good Canadian store online for that kind of stuff?

[quote name='takingchase']do you have Sams Club's in Canada? Their shipping supplies is the cheapest I have found.[/quote]

Yeah I do, do they require you to buy like a membership to buy their products? I am thinking of Costco is this the same deal?

[quote name='Sejad']Yeah I do, do they require you to buy like a membership to buy their products? I am thinking of Costco is this the same deal?[/QUOTE]

you can go in and ask if they have a 1 day pass they can give you. theres a 10% upcharge but even then it's the best price your going to find on bubble mailers and such. If you find the prices there are good and you would go back for it might be worth it for the membership, they really arent that expensive and if you live in your own place and have to worry about groceries and such it's a great value.

EDIT: www.mailersandmore.com has pretty good prices also but It always kills me to pay shipping when buying shipping supplies.

[quote name='takingchase']you can go in and ask if they have a 1 day pass they can give you. theres a 10% upcharge but even then it's the best price your going to find on bubble mailers and such. If you find the prices there are good and you would go back for it might be worth it for the membership, they really arent that expensive and if you live in your own place and have to worry about groceries and such it's a great value.

EDIT: www.mailersandmore.com has pretty good prices also but It always kills me to pay shipping when buying shipping supplies.[/quote]

Thanks Takingchase you helped out a lot.

bread's done
Back