Battlefield 2 and Special Forces PC universal price drop

Nice to know but kind of stupid on EA's part, they should make BF2 $29.99 instead so people can choose.

[quote name='cyrix`']Nice to know but kind of stupid on EA's part, they should make BF2 $29.99 instead so people can choose.[/QUOTE]

Then there would be no point in getting the deluxe version. This type of stuff is common, where a deluxe version is say, $30, and the two games seperately will be $20 a piece.

I actually thought they'd drop BF 2 to $30 and keep Special Forces at $30, but I guess BF 2 is still selling well.

[quote name='Chacrana']Does the deluxe edition have the booster packs or whatever marketing term EA's using?[/QUOTE]

Nope, I don't think it does.

And wow, no DVD version for the deluxe set, so it'll ship on 100 CD's... awesome job EA. I think I'll wait on BF 2 for awhile now, espically since apparently patch 1.3 fucked the game up.

God... 1.3 fucked up the game, this doesn't have the booster packs (so there's another inevitable deluxe version down the road), and 2142 comes out next year or something.... fuck Battlefield 2.

absolutely no one plays the booster pack. there is like one server that plays them and that is it.

and there are not all that many people playing SF compared to battlefield. Like 100 servers on average. Enough to always find a game though and it is worth 20 IMO.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']absolutely no one plays the booster pack. there is like one server that plays them and that is it.

and there are not all that many people playing SF compared to battlefield. Like 100 servers on average. Enough to always find a game though and it is worth 20 IMO.[/QUOTE]

I think more people play the euro force pack compared to the sf pack. Anyway, considerably more people play BF2 straight up.

I can't make a thread, but if anyone wants my Battlefield 2: Special Forces download code, they can IM me on AIM at TinyOrphanJesus. It'll be 10 dollars paypal, guaranteed to work. My computer's DVD drives died, so I can't run original BF2. But I still have the special forces for sale!

[quote name='tickdude']I think more people play the euro force pack compared to the sf pack. Anyway, considerably more people play BF2 straight up.[/QUOTE]

really? I usually only play 24/7 servers and EF crashes my PC for some reason. That is kind of suprising to me. I thought most people were really disappointed in EF since it is the complete opposite of the type of maps most people enjoy (Close Quaters Combat)

bread's done
Back