IMPORTANT UPDATE 05/17/11: First and foremost, let me apologize for this. This update is in regards to the (RED) Beats Solo by Dre. Apparently, there is something wrong with the right speaker in the headphones (it sounds like it has a rattling in it). Because of this, I'm removing them from the lowball and sending them into the Warranty shop to get a new pair. It's not fair to anyone to bid on these when they are not in perfect condition, I'm not gonna screw anyone over like that. When they come back, I'll most likely do a new lowball...and then a brand new unopened pair of beats will be in that one. I then know that people get exactly what they pay for. I am sorry for having them listed for 2 days before realizing this problem. I had not used them in quite a while and assumed all was well. I apologize for wasting anyone's time on bidding on them in the first 2 days. I really am sorry.
EDIT: If you bid on an Item that have more than one (such as there are 2 wiimotion+ attachments, 2 move controllers) please also list the number for the one you are bidding on.
Added Picture of Broken Beats
UPDATED TO POST #390. Please look at past bids in case you bid on the same thing and I haven't updated yet. I will try to do it frequently.
POST #190 & up is considered bidding section! Nothing before that is considered a bid!
Bidding is now OPEN! Remember, All items begin at $1, min increase of $.50!
I know I don't have HUGE feedback, but I have been here from 2007. I usually try not to sell my things. I do have 22 feedback on Ebay also, all games also.
I want to stay in my Apartment in Columbia and keep going to Grad School, so please help me out guys.
I'm using the rules that most other people use! Make sure you read it! Thanks to dv8mad for starting this lowball stuff!
ALL ITEMS BEGIN AT $1.00. MINIMUM BID INCREASE IS $0.50.
If you have ANY questions, do not hesitate to PM me. If you want more pictures, or anything let me know.
1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $0.50.
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) Payments must be received before shipment. Invoices will be sent at the conclusion of the sale.
8) All bids are welcome.
Ending the Auction:
This auction will end on 5/25/2011 at 11:59PM Eastern. Once I post saying auction is closed, it is over.
USA : Games & Movies are $4 for the first item, $1 for each addition...unless you buy a ton, then we will just throw them all in a priority flat rate box if it is cheaper. This cost includes shipping, delivery confirmation, and the packaging.
Larger items will cost more, I will have more information on the cost of those (such as Wii, Wiifit board, etc). Hopefully we can get those in some flat rate boxes or something to keep the charges low.
Canada: We will use flat rate boxes, they seem to be the cheapest prices. If you know cheaper shipping rates for international shipping let me know.
Anywhere else: If you live somewhere else, let me know, we will see if it will work out.
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
- Amazon Payments
Sorry about the cup in the picture.
Wiifit Board Pictures
Some items have been shipped, (and DC# PM'd) if they haven't been and you paid...I'm sorry. I'm poor as hell, so as the money gets transferred to my bank I can purchase more supplies to ship things and pay for it. I was able to buy enough envelopes and stuff for what's shipped.
The transfer should be done by over the weekend, and I'll purchase all the items and stuff for shipping Monday and ship out stuff Tuesday (since Monday is Memorial day).
Thanks for your patience.
ALL PAYMENTS CAN BE SENT TO KELLEYCD@LIVE.COM AT EITHER PAYPAL OR AMAZON PAYMENTS. PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO SHIP THE ITEMS AND LEAVE YOUR CAG NAME ON THE PAYMENT INFORMATION
ALSO CLEAN OUT YOUR INBOXES SO I CAN SHIP YOU PM INVOICES! SOME HAVE VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!
AMBLIX 15.Motorstorm: Pacific Rift-$9.00
26. Move Controller -$25.00
28. Official Sony Sharpshooter (Retail $45: comes with the stickers it came with) -$23.00
63.White Beats Solo by Dre with Broken headband (If you can fix the band, you got nice headphones...the sound is still great)-$46.00
Total: $103.00 +__S&H=
BASKETBALL45321 60.Shooting Script from Inception (Best Buy Preorder Bonus) -$2.00
38.Club Nintendo collapsible controller holder for Wii (could use it for like desk supplies too)-$2.00
39.Wiifit Board (looks like it will be about $14 shipping)-$14.00
Total: $19.00 +$15 S&H = $34.00
3.Bulletstorm: Limited Edition -$22.00
8.The Fight: Lights Out -$17.50
18.Red Faction: Guerilla (The barcode has been cut)-$2.50
20.Sega Genesis Collection -$7.50
27. Nav Controller -$22.00
30. PS Eye Clip -$4.50
Total: $62.50+ ___S&H=
BOWLZER (PAID)(SHIPPED) 41.Nunchuk (white)-$8.00
Total: $8.00 + $3.50 S&H = $11.50
COOPX(PAID)(SHIPPED) 13.Metal Gear Solid 4-$8.00
19.Resident Evil 5 -$5.00
23.Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga -$6.00
25. Move Controller -$26.00
29. PS3 Eye -$8.00
32.New Super Mario Bros Wii-$17.00
46.The Hangover -$7.00
48.Kick-Ass (w/ Slip Cover) -$5.00
51.Planet Terror -$4.00
TOM JANE (PAID)(SHIPPED) 4.Castlevania: Lords of Shadow -$16.50
5.Dead Space -$9.50
6.Dead Space 2: Limited Edition -$22.50
9.God of War Collection -$10.50
11.Grand Theft Auto IV (Greatest Hits)-$5.50
16.Portal 2 *No Steam DL Code* -$28.50
33.Super Mario All-Stars Limited Edition First Print (dint in the bottom corner of the box bc of Amazon, the game is opened but the DVD thing is still sealed)-$16.50
43.WiiMotion+ attachment (white)-$6.50
44. New Super Mario Bros DS -$12.00
64.Dualshock 3 with Broken L2 button (It's loose, probably can be fixed...all other buttons work great)-$7.50
Just make me an offer, I'm not expecting much...just send a PM with what you want and the offer, I'm sure we can figure something out...I just like the buyer to make an offer so they feel everything is fair.
EDIT: Actually, I don't know about trading with you at the moment. Although I Have no trade reputation, you have just joined this month. Sorry.