Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth (PSP)

rebthor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Anyone seen any deals on this. Comes out this week. So far the best I can think of is $40 at Bestbuy - $5 Playstation Underground coupon, but my cheapass resists.

Anyone have any better ideas?

Fry's will most likely have the game on sale in their ad this Friday... PM that at BB or CC. I'm guessing $30 right now.

[quote name='Chacrana']Fry's will most likely have the game on sale in their ad this Friday... PM that at BB or CC. I'm guessing $30 right now.[/QUOTE]
If I do not have a Fry's anywhere near me (I live in NJ) would CC or BB still price match?

[quote name='Madskills1182']If I do not have a Fry's anywhere near me (I live in NJ) would CC or BB still price match?[/QUOTE]

they won't unless you get a clueless employee.

[quote name='Madskills1182']If I do not have a Fry's anywhere near me (I live in NJ) would CC or BB still price match?[/quote]
Nope. Sometimes you can buy stuff on sale at Fry's through Outpost (Fry's owns it), but it doesn't look like they are carrying VP at all. I have also heard that if you call the "original" Fry's store in California, they will ship things to you. Hardly seems worth it to save $5, especially since you'll probably pay that much to ship.

Still looking around online for deals and will post here and in the deals forum if I find anything ~$30 or less.

bread's done
Back