Rat Mummification? Yup. NSFW? You betcha. *EDITED*

[quote name='Maklershed']Is that a friend of Conan on the right?[/quote]

I'm guessing you're referring to something on Conan O'Brian's show. I confess I don't watch it enough to know what it is. :oops:

[quote name='jaykrue']I'm guessing you're referring to something on Conan O'Brian's show. I confess I don't watch it enough to know what it is. :oops:[/quote]

You'd guess wrong. I'm assuming that's a friend of Conan the Barbarian on the right. What with the spikey wrist cuffs and all.

[quote name='Maklershed']You'd guess wrong. I'm assuming that's a friend of Conan the Barbarian on the right. What with the spikey wrist cuffs and all.[/quote]

My mistake.:lol::applause:

ewww.........
good thing I wasn't eating when I read the article.
pretty insightful, but I wouldn't attempt anything like that.

The box Beavis is lying in was originally used to store the bleached, meatless bones of the various animals my husband found lying between the slats of the local railroad tracks when he was young. Some of them are suspiciously large, and we tell ourselves that those must be cow bones. Lots of cows in the suburbs of Boston, you know. Cows that wander railroad tracks. Alone. And leave their pelvises behind.

And leave their pelvises behind.... that may be the quote of the year...

[quote name='dude2003']i actually feel bad for the little dead mouse[/quote]

Why? It's not like he's gonna feel it. Besides, he's being treated better than most living white rodents who end up either as lab animals or petstore snake food. Hell, if you think about it, he's being treated like (dead Egyptian) royalty.

[quote name='jaykrue']Why? It's not like he's gonna feel it. Besides, he's being treated better than most living white rodents who end up either as lab animals or petstore snake food. Hell, if you think about it, he's being treated like (dead Egyptian) royalty.[/quote]

well i feel pain (not the mouse) when i see it being gutted. i'm just weird i guess.

Rat Mummy: all that trouble for pretty crappy results IMO.

Caterpillars: thats awesome, cept that landlord or groundskeeper needs to be fired big time.

[quote name='jaykrue']Catepillar Bukkake:puke:[/quote]

:puke: Burn that fucking neighborhood to the GROUND. Nasty, dude. I hate caterpillars. Writing little maggoty seeds of nasty and fail.

The mummification's actually pretty cool. Reminds me of dissecting mink in eleventh grade.

bread's done
Back