What do you think of the Ape Lab?

I was refering to his joke still being funny even though a simple layout like that is a common thing for blogs.

in any case I thought it was funny when we made a writeup about Florentino Floro he actually commented on it, rather quickly too.

[quote name='JimmieMac']It's good, it let's people see what web sites looked like back in '99, minus the youtube links.[/quote]
Nah, 2ch is the site for you.

[quote name='cochesecochese']whit?[/quote]
2ch is the forum that all the Famitsu scans come from.

[quote name='Metal Boss']I'm glad I could host trollers lounge tonight.[/quote]

Dude that's what you get for bragging about a piece of shit. Don't take it personal just make a better webpage next time.

I wasn't bragging?

As I see it this is pretty much an outlet for stupid shit that I just enjoy writing about, I'm not going to win any awards in graphical design but it's meant to be a sort of stupid-funny as well so it works with the kind of content that I put up, and most importantly I find it funny . no comments on any of the write ups at all here that was mostly what I was interested in.

[quote name='cochesecochese']Dude that's what you get for bragging about a piece of shit. Don't take it personal just make a better webpage next time.[/quote]

I didn't brag. This is a blog and as such it works perfectly well with the formatting. but if you want to critique actual webpage design just look at cheapassgamer.com, their main page is as barebones as you can get but it is the content that counts.

[quote name='T234']How am I trolling? I just simply stated that 2ch was a very primitive website.[/quote]
Wasn't refering to you, thanks for the input.

Dude you bumped just for that? I was feeling shite when I posted my comments but fuck it I stand by them. None of this editing a day later shit.

It's an internet messageboard. Don't take it so fucking personally.

I didn't take any of that personally, it just annoyed me. I want all comments and criticism , so I'm glad you decided to actually share your opinion.

Added you to my Google Reader feeds. Although your feed only includes the first part of each item (not sure if you have control over that or not.) I tend to remove feeds like that before too long, so I'd change it if you can.

The first part of each item? do you mean the title, or the first paragraph? I have site feed descriptions set at 'full' if that means anything, i'll change it, hope that fixes it.

As an example, the Ninjutsu item has this as it's content:

"ATHENS, Greece - Petros Onen, a man who managed to rob 11 banks, netting a whopping $63,590 under the guise of a ninja warrior, was caught earlier this month. According to reuters, he was tailed by an undercover police officer after a heist and found with his ninja stars, loot and other various items. The man has offered no insight into his adept training. It's only natrual that his success ratio"

and then cuts right there.

You can see the feeds at

http://theapelab.blogspot.com/atom.xml

and

http://theapelab.blogspot.com/rss.xml

and they do chop off after so many characters maybe? The most recent ones are complete, but they are short so that could be why.

bread's done
Back