FS: Various Gaming Items

gjb-sensei

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi all, I'm looking to sell the following gaming items:

Dreamcast

- Blue Stinger (IMPORT, complete with its original case and instruction manual in like new condition) [$6 shipped]

Game Gear

- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (opened, but never played; includes its original box and instruction manual) [$5 shipped]

GameCube

- Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat (IMPORT, brand new, never opened) [$12 shipped]
- Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem (IMPORT, complete with its original box and instruction manual in like new condition) [$10 shipped]
- Nintendo GameCube Preview Disc (brand new, never opened) [$7 shipped]
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (complete with its original case and instruction manual in excellent condition) [$8 shipped]

NES

- Final Fantasy (complete with its original box and instruction manual; the box is in good condition, while the manual is in pretty good condition as it has some tears) [$15 shipped]

Nintendo DS

- Mr. Driller Drill Spirits (like new, complete with its original case and instruction manual; rarely played) [$14 shipped]

Saturn

- Alien Trilogy (IMPORT, immaculate, complete, like new, never played) [$6 shipped]
- Sega Rally Plus: NetLink Edition (very good condition, complete with its original case and instruction manual) [$7 shipped]

Images of items available upon request. PayPal is the only accepted method of payment. If you buy multiple items simultaneously, I can offer you a discount on shipping.

Thanks for looking at what I've got for sale!

bread's done
Back