Need help finding cheap Samurai outfit.

GrimNecroWizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm making a movie for one of my classes, and it's based around the 1500's in Japan and samurais. I need to get some sort of Samurai costume for the movie. I have been looking on Ebay and the only ones that don't look like different colored cloth put over another color cloth are really expensive. I'm looking for something kind like from the Last Samurai. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm going to check the local stores soon too.

Hummm, if you can substitute a pirate with a samurai I can make you a reeeeally kickass pirate costume for only $18.

If you live in the NorthWest and have a Value Village (sometimes called "Savers") around, go there. They have a bunch of things, especially since it's halloween time. If not, go to a Goodwill and look for things. Hit every store in your area, every day of the week until filming starts. New stuff comes in by the hundreds every day. Other than that, ask around your school if people can make a costume. Don't go for the "OMFG ONLY $500 TAHT IS TEH CHEAP" on eBay. Those things are pure horse shit.

Good luck.

bread's done
Back