wireless users, what is your router? any issues?

chrishicks

CAGiversary!
I have been reading on other forums where some people are having issues with certain routers and since my PS3 is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow I'm getting a bit concerned that my router may not work. if you have/don't have any issues can you list your router for future reference? thanks in advance.

[quote name='chrishicks']I have been reading on other forums where some people are having issues with certain routers and since my PS3 is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow I'm getting a bit concerned that my router may not work. if you have/don't have any issues can you list your router for future reference? thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

I have a belkin router, it's been working perfectly... I've had no issues thus far. The router and the system is in close proximity, which may helps it.

Linksys WRT54GL , Firmware Version: v4.30.5
People say they have problems with Linksys but I've had none at all, even when I had it in the living room which is blocked by 2 walls.

I have a Linksys WRT54G (no L, not sure how much that matters), and have had no issues. It is also blocked by a few walls.

I'm downloading the Resistance demo as I type.....

thanks for the replies so far everyone. I forgot to mention my router in my first post. I have a Linksys WRT54GS V4 which I'm hoping will work. it does work just fine for 1 wireless laptop, 1 HTPC, 1 desktop, my 360, PSP and my Wii.

my PS3 is scheduled for delivery today so if I have any issues I'll report back.

I have linksys WRT54GL running DD-WRT V23 SP2 and my downloads have taken forever the motorstorm demo took over 5hrs to d/l. I believe I have the right ports open too, what ports do we need open?

bread's done
Back