How can I price-match?

sergioalb64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
Hello.
I would like to buy Zelda: Twilight Princess at my local Wal-Mart by price-matching Circuit City's price of $37.99. Unfortunately, I don't have the add. How can I price-match?

Is the add online? Would a printout of the sale price online site do the trick?

[quote name='sergioalb64']Hello.
I would like to buy Zelda: Twilight Princess at my local Wal-Mart by price-matching Circuit City's price of $37.99. Unfortunately, I don't have the add. How can I price-match?

Is the add online? Would a printout of the sale price online site do the trick?[/quote]

Is there a Circuit City around you? If you don't have an ad because there is no CC in your area you most likely won't be able to match since it is not a local competitor. I don't know about wal-mart (I didn't even know they had a price matching policy) but they usually require a copy of the ad. The price difference is only 2 bucks though isn't?

Some Wal-Marts put their games on sale to match the other stores (at least mine does), so TP might be marked $37.99 there already if CC is a local competitor.

I've gotten it to work by going to Circuit City (or Best Buy or whatever place you are trying to PM) and asking for a print out of the price for said item. They usually look it up on the computer, press a button and out comes a receipt styled print out that shows the price of the item.

[quote name='6669']I've used a print out from a website at CC before.
Also, it helps having little to no shame ;)[/QUOTE]

I've used a print out of a website multiple times at CC ;)

bread's done
Back