React Wii Componet Cables ON BB.com (OoS)

I've seen these, and the Psyclone (damn expensive) component cables in store at the local best buy.

Also had the react s-video cable which i picked up.

Just a heads up for people that would rather check the local store.

[quote name='dmaul1114']I've seen these, and the Psyclone (damn expensive) component cables in store at the local best buy.

Also had the react s-video cable which i picked up.

Just a heads up for people that would rather check the local store.[/QUOTE]

My local one only had the S-Video, and they took down the peg for the component cables :( . I wish I could have gotten them in store and not pay shipping but they still came out under 30.00 for me

[quote name='abhinav']http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8003322&st=hdmi&type=product&id=1155072370272

PS3 HDMI cables made by react for $60 which is $40 cheaper then the sony brand cables. I might just get these, thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

LOL i got HDMI cable at the Sony store which is in a box that "HDMI compatible with PS3" for $49.99. It is a 6 foot cable has gold plated connectors.

So not sure were you are seeing $100 price for Sony HDMI cable.

FWIW, the monoprice cables are BEAST.. i mean they are friggen thick.. I would HIGHLY support the website, and cables myself, I own LOTS of custom cables from monoprice.... and my rig is a 46" 1080p sharp LCD, the 360 and ps3 are INSANE in 1080p.

dont support monster cable!!!

Du[quote name='dolmar']LOL i got HDMI cable at the Sony store which is in a box that "HDMI compatible with PS3" for $49.99. It is a 6 foot cable has gold plated connectors.

So not sure were you are seeing $100 price for Sony HDMI cable.[/quote]
LOL. Dude you got ripped off.

I purchased the React component cables for my PS3 and had terrible results. There were horizontal bars scrolling vertically whenever the resolution was set to 480p and jagged diagonal lines whenever I boosted the signal to 720p or 1080i. I'm guessing they are poorly shielded and were being blasted by my AV Receiver. The same isn't true of my XBOX360 or any of my other components. I've got some Monster cables on the way (hate paying that much) and hope they improve the situation.

[quote name='PaulSTC']I purchased the React component cables for my PS3 and had terrible results. There were horizontal bars scrolling vertically whenever the resolution was set to 480p and jagged diagonal lines whenever I boosted the signal to 720p or 1080i. I'm guessing they are poorly shielded and were being blasted by my AV Receiver. The same isn't true of my XBOX360 or any of my other components. I've got some Monster cables on the way (hate paying that much) and hope they improve the situation.[/quote]
I had the same problems.

[quote name='Z-Saber']Seriously, I about cried when he said $60 was a good price and that he'd get it.[/quote]

lmao i was thinking the same thing.. OMG

Well I hope Wii's don't have the same problems ps3's are having because I think i'm going to order these React cables, thanks op

I was at a BB B& M this week and picked up those very cables, and the GC coupon does work on it so I nabbed it for $20+tax, seems to be the best deal yet.

I picked up the official Nintendo component cables from the Nintendo Online Store for $30. You can also get them off of EB Games.

[quote name='Dr.Nick']I was at a BB B& M this week and picked up those very cables, and the GC coupon does work on it so I nabbed it for $20+tax, seems to be the best deal yet.[/QUOTE]

Any issues like that PS3 cables?

..... DAMN YOU BEST BUY! I went into the store last week and they had "offical" PS3 HDMI cables for $100. 100 FREAKING DOLLARS! Stupid sony and best buy.

[quote name='abhinav']..... DAMN YOU BEST BUY! I went into the store last week and they had "offical" PS3 HDMI cables for $100. 100 FREAKING DOLLARS! Stupid sony and best buy.[/quote]So wait, did you actually spend that much on them? I feel really bad for you, but at the same time, you clearly didn't do any research.

I could have bought those cables open box for like $5 at BB but I figured that I already have cables that work just fine.

Are the third party component cables up to snuff with the official ones? I've had bad luck with cheap third party cables before but I don't think I'd want to spend $60 on 'premium' cables from someone like Mad Catz. Hell, I wouldn't spent that much on Monster cables.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Anyone who pays more than $15 for an HDMI cable is a stone idiot. That is all.[/QUOTE]

I picked up two from monoprice for $16.00 shipped....they work great!!! :)

[quote name='Vinny']Are the third party component cables up to snuff with the official ones? I've had bad luck with cheap third party cables before but I don't think I'd want to spend $60 on 'premium' cables from someone like Mad Catz. Hell, I wouldn't spent that much on Monster cables.[/QUOTE]

Cheap Analog cables are fine for a short run as long as they have been shielded correctly . Keep in mind Nintendo only charges 30.00 for Nintendo Branded ones. Also the "Monster Cable" myth has been blown out of proportion, although they do make a hell of a speaker wire.

[quote name='Z-Saber']So wait, did you actually spend that much on them? I feel really bad for you, but at the same time, you clearly didn't do any research.[/quote]

Oh they are going back, they are going back. :bomb:
And yes i did not do any real research which i should have done.

You can get some 3rd party component cables off Play-Asia for $10 plus shipping.

Edit: And there is already a thread about this...

I just bought the React cables from BB, haven't tried them out yet but they come with a 7-year warranty which is more than enough for me.

[quote name='abhinav']Oh they are going back, they are going back. :bomb:
And yes i did not do any real research which i should have done.[/QUOTE]

A simple search for cheap hdmi cables in google will take you to monoprice's website, I ordered 2 6 ft and 2 10 ft gold plated hdmi cables for a shade under 30 bucks, I hear brand only becomes important when the cables are over 10'... but I still wouldnt pay 100 for them

I picked up the Wii component (madcatz) cables from soon to be deceased Rhino games a couple weeks ago for 15 and they are great, no problems

bread's done
Back