Feedback
4 (100%)
I've got

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (wii)- $29 shipped

Or

I am interested in trading for:

Elebits (wii)
Super Swing Golf (wii)

Can't believe how inexpensive I am willing to sell this one. Yes it's gotten reviews all over the place, but I assure you this one plays a lot like SSX. It's got a fairly easy to grasp trick system, a bunch of silly characters, solid controls, and a shit ton of events to plow through. This was probably my most played Wii game, in fact I know it is because I finished it before Zelda. It's not a traditional skating game, and that's why I liked it so much. I really want to share the experience with others. The fact that it isn't all about racing was great too. There are time trials, events where you cause the most amount of destruction possible, where you knock down a certain amount of pedestrians, trick challenges. Each stage is massive and the tracks can span from a specific part of a stage or a full top to bottom event. Controls are solid, tricks are mapped to two buttons that you can tweak with the d-pad and by combining the buttons. Soundtrack is a mixed bag, but it's not offensive.

[quote name='Joystick76']Hmm...

I've got 20 bucks, CML for other stuff. I want Tony Hawk.[/QUOTE]
appreciate the offers, but your list doesn't have anything I am looking for or could play(no PSP)

bread's done
Back