High Stakes Super Bowl pool discussion

ZForce915

CAGiversary!
Feedback
112 (100%)
Quarter 1 - Bears 14 - Colts 6

Halftime - Bears 14 - Colts 16

CAGHIGHSTAKESPOOL.jpg

I thought I'd open a seperate thread so we could do a little trash talking before/during/after the game.

1. Flipside - Monkey Ball Banana Blitz Wii
2. Mattte - Saints Row XB360
3. Captmurphy - Viva Pinata XB360
4. HakFoo - We Love Katamari PS2 AND Battalion Wars Cube both sealed
5. Rowe - Dead Rising XB360
6. The Fresh Prince - Naruto 3 IMPORT Cube
7. Kell - Champions Return To Arms PS2 New
8. Briansraregames - Dragon Ball Tenkaichi 2 Wii OR Final Fantasy XI XB360 + Wired Pelican Controller
9. Walt Jay - Disgaea Hour Of Darkness NEW
10. Romis - Gun Showdown PSP
11. Jedi1979 - Grandia III PS2 & Call of Duty 2 BRO XBOX
12. Whammbamm - Casltevania Symphony of the Night PS1
13. OuTrAgE - Rez Ps2
14. thater - Dungeon Siege, PQ, & Smart Bomb PSP
15. Sarausagi - Official Nintendo Wii Component Video Cables
16. Desiboi1992 - 1 GB PSP Memory Stick OR Selection of 2 PSP games (see post #142)
17. k8s - $40 store credit from Ebgames.com
18. mgriff - Super Mario Bros Game & Watch
19. Iheartmetal - Viva Pinata XB360 OR Excite Truck Wii
20. ZForce915 - Gunpey DS AND Final Fantasy Chronicles PSX
21. Doraemonkerpal - PS1 Lot: Final Fantasy VIII, Wild Arms, and Koudelka
22. Swetooth9 - IQ Mania PSP Import
23. Prepster - Metal Slug Anthology Wii
24. Starmask2k3 - Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter XB360 OR Echanted Arms XB360 OR Limited Edition Gamecrazy XB360 Faceplate
25. maccabee72 - Metal Gear Portable Ops PSP

Tough to say. I like mine for some quarter-ending scores, but not so much for a final.

I'm really hoping to walk away from this with Super Monkey Ball for the Wii...

7-7 the whole game, please. :)

Actually, I just had a thought... if it goes into overtime what happens?

People with the same number on both sides have a lot harder time winning the final if we count overtime scores. Ie: Me, because 7-7, 17-17, 27-27, etc at full time, because the game won't end until the score is different.

[quote name='k8s']Actually, I just had a thought... if it goes into overtime what happens?[/QUOTE]

If you look at the original thread, the OP stated that "FINAL SCORE" gets 10 picks from the pool. Final Score means just that final score, the game has to end for it to be considered final score right? If someone wins the game after 4 qtr then thats the final score, if someone wins it in OT then thats the Final score.

[quote name='FlipSide']If you look at the original thread, the OP stated that "FINAL SCORE" gets 10 picks from the pool. Final Score means just that final score, the game has to end for it to be considered final score right? If someone wins the game after 4 qtr then thats the final score, if someone wins it in OT then thats the Final score.[/QUOTE]

This is correct.

Way to go Indy, missing the extra point. Dammit. Cost me the first quarter win and made the chances of me winning anything pretty damn slim due to all my Indy numbers having to do with touchdowns with made PATs

[quote name='Whambamm']Way to go Indy, missing the extra point. Dammit. Cost me the first quarter win and made the chances of me winning anything pretty damn slim due to all my Indy numbers having to do with touchdowns with made PATs[/QUOTE]

Pretty much same for me.

[quote name='iheartmetal']congrats to desiboi1992, im just glad to win the other one.[/QUOTE]
Thanx!! One of the few times i win something!

[quote name='Desiboi1992']Thanx!! One of the few times i win something![/QUOTE]

What games are you gunning for? I was eyeing up some of those Wii games...

bread's done
Back