Photo
* * * * * 51 votes

Amazon PCDD - Important Update New Community Manager Incoming!

knack 250GB Xbox 360 amazon pc 250gb xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
25878 replies to this topic

#3181 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Insufferable Asshole

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:58 PM

That DLC won't be complete for a while. They are still adding new tables and may be until a PBFX3 is ever announced. I just want to see any of that game on Amazon at the very least?

Also, was Bioshock 2 completely removed from Amazon DVG? I can't find it anymore, but 1 and Infinite are still there.

My suspicion is 2K pulled the keys that unlock all the DLC to replace them with vanilla ones.

I have a handful of leftover July Madness Bundles - PM if interested

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#3182 MysterD

MysterD

CAG's "Favorite" DRM-Cashew & Cylon-Toaster

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

no im talking bout overal ur hardcore died since  mkk or bioshock infinite u been saying if im going to play it now i buy sunasun is 75% + no  matter what and lots of girl on the fly while mysterd who cares bout girls that must be why sunasun on all time work and ladies and get cheap sale reeally hardcore. hardcore is 75% off or gtfo u blur the lines 

I'm trying to read what you wrote...b/c part of it, not sure if you referring to me or Sunasun! 

Anyways....

MyD's rules = 75% off for backlogging; pay whatever for playing ASAP.

I try to aim for 50% off or better for ASAP.

I try to aim for having as few ASAP games as possible.

Certain game titles (i.e. MK9; BS:I; ME3; Bethesda games) & special occasions (birthday, XMas, vacation, etc) can cause me go to ASAP.

Not sure if you saying I care about girls or not. About me & girls - I actually don't have a g/f currently. I'm quite sure my introverted-ness & shyness doesn't help. Oh, it certainly would be nice if a nice girl would actually put up w/ me. ;)

Bing Rewards - Referral Link

We don't play games on CAG; we backlog 'em. ;)

No wonder we have no time to play games!

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#3183 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'm trying to read what you wrote...b/c part of it, not sure if you referring to me or Sunasun! 

Anyways....

Certain game titles (i.e. MK9; BS:I; ME3; Bethesda games) & special occasions (birthday, XMas, vacation, etc) can cause me go to ASAP.

Not sure if you saying I care about girls or not. About me & girls - I actually don't have a g/f currently. I'm quite sure my introverted-ness & shyness doesn't help. Oh, it certainly would be nice if a nice girl would actually put up w/ me. ;)

that the point ur not fully hardcore anymore sunasun is now the hardcore king 

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

They're all message buttons!   :bouncy:

http://cms.fightfort...ure.org/tellfcc

https://en.necessary...take-action/EFF

#3184 pasports31

pasports31

New Year's Resolution = Make a Dent in my Backlog

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

Anyways....

Very similar to my rules. Although w/certain titles I have no problem plunking down as much as it takes to get me the game. Whenever the PC release of dark souls 2 is announced, I'll be weighing all the pre order options and picking the best one. Paid full price for Bioshock Infinite, as well.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#3185 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:27 PM

Very similar to my rules. Although w/certain titles I have no problem plunking down as much as it takes to get me the game. Whenever the PC release of dark souls 2 is announced, I'll be weighing all the pre order options and picking the best one. Paid full price for Bioshock Infinite, as well.

I still need to finish Dark Souls: PTD, nevermind Dark Souls 2. ;)

I still hope DS: PTD gets a complete Steamworks conversion and ditches G4WL. That would be so sweet.

Since Bioshock 2 PC really sent that trend, hopefully more follow.

All we do is keep buying games; run games idly for cards; keep backlogging games; & talk about games on CAG Forums + gaming forums like it.

#3186 Shing0

Shing0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:33 PM

Waiting for another deal on Medal of Honor: Warfighter. % 50 discount is possible i guess as i see it happened once. Like 5 months ago. Hoping to buy it for 10$.

#3187 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:35 PM

Waiting for another deal on Medal of Honor: Warfighter. % 50 discount is possible i guess as i see it happened once. Like 5 months ago. Hoping to buy it for 10$.

According to "IsThereAnyDeal", GameStop PC downloads has had MOH:WF before for $6.

Would be nice if Amazon DVG would go ahead and beat that. ;)

#3188 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2013 - 11:51 PM

I still need to finish Dark Souls: PTD, nevermind Dark Souls 2. ;)

I still hope DS: PTD gets a complete Steamworks conversion and ditches G4WL. That would be so sweet.

Since Bioshock 2 PC really sent that trend, hopefully more follow.

Same here. I have it on Xbox, but I want the PC version, as well. Holding out until G4WL has been patched out.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#3189 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

Same here. I have it on Xbox, but I want the PC version, as well. Holding out until G4WL has been patched out.

I already have Dark Souls: PTD on PC.

I really like it - but, I'm kinda terrible at it. ;)

I wonder if G4WL actually gets patched-out, if Durante will need to re-work DSFix again.

#3190 pasports31

pasports31

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:16 AM

I already have Dark Souls: PTD on PC.

I really like it - but, I'm kinda terrible at it. ;)

I wonder if G4WL actually gets patched-out, if Durante will need to re-work DSFix again.

The first time I played it I was a big idiot and somehow completely overlooked upgrading weapons, and I went through the whole game with the Drake Sword. That was hard as ballllls. The next time I played I figured out the crafting really fast, which made the game pretty much infinitely easier.

444806.png

76561198067824944.png

#3191 xamon

xamon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:38 AM

Unless you want to buy it on Amazon, Impulsedriven has it for $6 right now http://impulsedriven...s/ESD-IMP-W3841

Too bad Amazon doesnt price match Impulse, they have some cool prices on EA games right now.

#3192 tmwfte

tmwfte

Lovecraftian Colour Out of Space

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:12 AM

The real hardcore cheapass gamer should now adhere to a Humble Bundle $1 price for at least 5 games or GTFO.  Anyone else, not hardcore.

#3193 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

The real hardcore cheapass gamer should now adhere to a Humble Bundle $1 price for at least 5 games or GTFO.  Anyone else, not hardcore.

that hardestcore cheapass gamer

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

where the insane message button do snakey bro spanking you is message that message right eheeh 

#3194 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:44 AM

Free or GTFO, top that!!! ;)

spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3195 travathian

travathian

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:50 AM

Pay me to play your game or GTFO!!!

#3196 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:19 AM

Free with   ;)

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#3197 sunasun

sunasun

Count Burgula approves and endorses this member title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:27 AM

Free with ;)

Pay me to play your game or GTFO!!!

ouch, topped twice in less than an hour ;)
spoderman And tebow like this

Bacon-Cheeseburger-160x160.jpegmidnightoriginal__94722.1354255776.178.1  mysterd likes this

#3198 MIND LINK

MIND LINK

MURDER ALL RAPPERS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:55 AM

I think Tebow touched a nerve ;)

(Half-a-dozen one-liners. The "Report" button has been activated for your convenience.)

Spoiler

MARS

#3199 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Tebow would only touch a nerve if it frequented the same church he does and, even then, they'd have to know each other for a really long time.

CAG Forums is my church.

#3200 Neuro5i5

Neuro5i5

pʎslǝxıɔ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 03:04 PM

CAG Forums is my church.

Should change title to CAG Alter Boy.

Burn all the babies!

#3201 Shing0

Shing0

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

Unless you want to buy it on Amazon, Impulsedriven has it for $6 right now http://impulsedriven...s/ESD-IMP-W3841

Too bad Amazon doesnt price match Impulse, they have some cool prices on EA games right now.

Can't purchase anything from impulse. Sorry, this item is not available in your region.

Thanks though.

#3202 icedragon15

icedragon15

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

CAG Forums is my church.

sorry it aint ur church u got suspend by MrNinjaSquirrell ur master ur king it is the king of this forum he is cheapyd and all his mods bahha jk

486163.png

76561198028344994.png

#3203 snakeybro

snakeybro

#Team 60 FPS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:12 PM

The Bureau finally has a patch that makes the game playable!

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Crimsonland, Rogue Legacy, Last of Us Remastered, Zen Pinball 2, Pure Pool

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime   :ps3: Abyss Odyssey 

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#3204 juanjava

juanjava

El ojo en el cielo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:10 PM

The Bureau finally has a patch that makes the game playable!

Now we need a sale price that make the game buyable ;)

76561198025176705.png

#3205 snakeybro

snakeybro

#Team 60 FPS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:13 PM

Now we need a sale price that make the game buyable ;)

20 isnt bad, its a long game and pretty cool

Currently Playing:   :ps4: EA UFC, Crimsonland, Rogue Legacy, Last of Us Remastered, Zen Pinball 2, Pure Pool

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Splinter Cell: Blacklist   :xb1: EA UFC,Titanfall, Guacamelee! STE, Sixty Second Shooter Prime   :ps3: Abyss Odyssey 

solidSNAKE231989.png

20140611-40611011-4gamer-003-1-thumb.jpg

#3206 Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon DVG Deals

Amazon Official Rep

• Retailer Representative

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:19 PM

Tony,

Obviously not your department but I'm wondering if you might know through the grapevine if Amazon is planning on any Nvdia GPU deals this month.  Thanks, bro!

I asked my buddy about this and the response was "we might do something around Halloween"...so take that for what it's worth lol.

Congrats on the promotion!!! Hopefully that promotion doesn't take you away from us. <3

And BOOOO on the accident... sounds repetitively painful.

Also, Tony, why does EVERY TIME I try buying a digital game from Amazon, it demands I enter my credit card information again? It's really frustrating having to do that every time I want to check it out... 

The credit card info thing is weird and shouldn't happen EVERY time. Basically it is part of our customer protection system to make sure your little brother doesn't get on your computer and buy 2309482390542859048509 copies of Bad Rats while you're away.

Is there going to be a repeat of that Borderlands Pack with BL1 GOTY, BL2, and BL2 Season Pass for like $23? That would be great :). If not, will Amazon be doing any sale on Borderlands at all to match Steam?

I'm working on bringing back that pack but no official word yet.

So tempted by BL1 GOTY. 7.49 is a bit high for my cheap-ass soul, but with card money it's hard to say no. Having said that, I'd pay real money if Amazon had it at $5. ^_^

Stay tuned :).

Tony, I see you have Dead Space 3 at 75% off , but the DLC is only 50%. Is that intentional? I need to know before I decide to purchase.

Yeah, I asked about that as well, but it is correct.

u know isnt mrsp is 29.99 on impulse driven for ds3 and crysis 3 so it only 50% off

I hate list price updates :(.

I haven't bought any games that are PC Instant Access (as opposed to PC Download) but the description makes it sound like the game might be added to your Origin account automatically after purchase so maybe you don't get a key?

Send your purchase instantly to your Origin account.How Account Linking Works
Sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. Additional taxes may apply. By placing your order, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Link your Amazon account with a new or existing Origin account so that you can purchase virtual items and upgrades on Amazon.com and send them directly to your account.
1. Link
2. Upgrade
HIW_1._V144632761_.gif
HIW_2._V144618696_.gif
Your Amazon account will be linked to a new or existing game/software account using a secure, shared token
Purchase virtual items like currency and upgrades on Amazon.com and use them in your game/software
Important: When linking, you will be asked to create or sign in to an account for this game/software. Amazon will not collect your game/software account's password. Amazon will not share any of your Amazon.com account information with the game/software company, including your Amazon.com username, Amazon.com password, credit card information, address, or telephone number.

So...about account linking. We're in the process of transitioning to a system where your Origin purchases made on Amazon just show up in your Origin account after purchase. We will still offer code versions of some games while we transition to Instant Access.

If you have any specific questions about this, please ask.

Tony, would it be possible to get a complete dlc pack for pinball FX 2 steam version on Amazon?

http://store.steampo...com/dlc/226980/

I'll reach out on this :).

Also, as a follow up. My mom has been in town all week, so I've been hanging with her most of the week (and thus scarce). I'm also going to Florida again for my annual October dudes trip (10th anniversary). I'll hop on throughout the week to check up on stuff but I won't be around a ton.

Lastly, upcoming deals:

10/10-10/16:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - $14.99

Cubetractor - $9.99

10/10-10/13:

Street Fighter X Tekken - $7.49

10/13-10/16:

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition: $7.49

Cheers,

Tony

Cheers,
Tony - "T-Money"
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
www.twitter.com/amazongames
http://www.facebook....?ref=ts&fref=ts

#3207 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Darn you Tony for having a life outside CAG, we need our deals ;)

Let me tell you two useful pieces of information...

#3208 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

The credit card info thing is weird and shouldn't happen EVERY time. Basically it is part of our customer protection system to make sure your little brother doesn't get on your computer and buy 2309482390542859048509 copies of Bad Rats while you're away.

Ummm....who would even buy ONE copy of Bad Rats? ;)

{Eyebrow raised}

So...about account linking. We're in the process of transitioning to a system where your Origin purchases made on Amazon just show up in your Origin account after purchase. We will still offer code versions of some games while we transition to Instant Access.

Translation: EA implemented this system b/c they are sick of codes being bought and then sold/traded on Trading forums like CAG.  ;)

Now, if only EA could and would do that Humble Bundle, Gamersgate, and other 3rd party digital distributors, they'd probably be happy.  ;)

#3209 MysterD

MysterD

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:30 PM

Darn you Tony for having a life outside CAG, we need our deals ;)

Yeah, no crap!

If there ain't enough new crazy deals, I just might have to either...

1. dig more into my backlog

2. and/or be like a Tony and actually get myself a life outside of CAG.

;)

#3210 Thermopyle

Thermopyle

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

(Regarding BL1 GOTY at $5.00

Stay tuned :).

Lastly, upcoming deals:

10/10-10/16:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - $14.99

Nooo! I got impatient and bit the bullet when I didn't get a super-fast, instant response. Damn your lack of being one with the internet, Tony. :(

Regarding LoS...thoughts on that? Watched some trailers, looked really cool, like a Castlevania version of Darksiders. Very pretty game, at the least.

Thermopyle2.png76561198066974580.png