GGT 214 gained some weight

• Please log in to reply
504 replies to this topic

#301 j-cart

j-cart

PAPER TRAILS on a mountain

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:06 PM

How so? LoL is the exact same thing with less levels and no creep denying.

#302 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

I've only out in about five or six matches into that game and found that buying items was overwhelming. For example, the mule thing was cool, but since I didn't know which items to buy, it was obviously useless. I remember something about wands? I'm not even sure. It's honestly been a while.

It might just be because I've put in so many hours into LoL, especially when compared to how many I've put into DotA 2, that it's still a new game to me. I figured it would be easier to get into it. I might just have to try playing it again.

tl;dr: shops. trees.

#303 Indignate

Indignate

Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:30 PM

Your tl;dr lies.

I went back to read about trees and yet there were no mentions of trees.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

#304 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:32 PM

It was a trick to see if you would read it.

You pass.

#305 luxuria

luxuria

Memories of You

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:36 PM

#306 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

So Fall Out Boy is a thing.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#307 corrosivefrost

corrosivefrost

We're done here.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:06 PM

Still not Sleeping Dogs.

Very true.

#308 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:25 PM

Posted Image

Shit, shit, shit, shit. All shit.

Bowie makes a surprisingly good target for ejaculation.

Nasty.

If anybody, I would want it to be you.

Imagine if she got a tattoo of Joel instead.

Yeah! Fuckin MOBAs! I bet you're excited frosty!

What the Fuck is a MOBA?

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#309 weevles

weevles

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

Ass Creed III is kind of annoying.

Whoever thought it'd be a great idea to make a game that replicates firearms from the late 1700s needs to be shot point blank in the ass with a firearm from the late 1700s.

And I did start Ni No Kuni as well...what a convoluted way to start a game. Oh those crazy Japanese....

#310 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 07:52 PM

I've only out in about five or six matches into that game and found that buying items was overwhelming. For example, the mule thing was cool, but since I didn't know which items to buy, it was obviously useless. I remember something about wands? I'm not even sure. It's honestly been a while.

It might just be because I've put in so many hours into LoL, especially when compared to how many I've put into DotA 2, that it's still a new game to me. I figured it would be easier to get into it. I might just have to try playing it again.

tl;dr: shops. trees.

?! the game gives you a recommended list of what items you should buy for your Hero. The far right is the shop list. The left area of the shop is a list of items that you should progress for. DotA2 does a pretty decent job informing the playing what they need to get.

Sure the menu is different and such. I get kind of the same feeling with LoL, the names of items from DotA are more known to me then the names in LoL. However the gameplay in LoL is just nothing there for me.

Creep denying is such an awesome aspect of the game that I can't give it up.

Ass Creed III is kind of annoying.

Whoever thought it'd be a great idea to make a game that replicates firearms from the late 1700s needs to be shot point blank in the ass with a firearm from the late 1700s.

And I did start Ni No Kuni as well...what a convoluted way to start a game. Oh those crazy Japanese....

After playing through all of AC2 story, I can only accept AC MP as the definitive form of the game.

#311 SinOfHeart

SinOfHeart

Teddie's #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

How so? LoL is the exact same thing with less levels and no creep denying.

The thing I find really hard to get used to being a fairly long time LoL player at this point is needing to buy things before you die since you lose part of it upon death in DotA2, whereas I'm much more used to LoL where I basically just buy when I die or when I Recall (also not having free Recall is hard to get used to as well since I forget about needing to buy a teleport scroll). The number of shops in DotA2 is also fairly overwhelming with the side shop, main shop, and secret shop. Overall it's just a much more complicated game. I also find that as a new player having all the champions available and seeing so many of them in you first game is overwhelming as well, versus in LoL where most players will only be picking free champions from a small list in their early games so you get introduced to champions over time.

DotA2 just has a lot more to wrap your head around all at once rather than pacing it out which LoL does a better job at, and LoL is a bit more streamlined and casual which is obviously a preference thing but it's what I'm used to.

662978.pngTeddie_Swimsuit_Sig.jpg
sig.gif

#312 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

Side shop contains all items from the main shop. Basically starter stuff and bottles of the likes. It allows for players to stay in their lane a lot longer. Anyone can go to either secret shop and basically this is where all the end game high gear is at. Learning to ward up this place is great for ganking and controlling the enemies ability to gear up.

I agree that DotA2 is not casual or noob friendly, I've been playing the game technically since 2005 when it was just a trigger map on Warcraft 3. It helps that I pretty much remember every character in DotA2, maybe not their names, but the way the Heroes play is pretty unique.

LoL just isn't DotA to me, it is like Coke Zero. All the same but to those that can taste the difference, know it has nothing on regular Coke (Mexican Coke for that matter!).

#313 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

Looks like it might be time to reboot DmC

http://www.siliconer...to-1-2-million/

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

#314 The Crotch

The Crotch

I was famous and I was powerful.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

Things that are no longer A Thing: Rawr.

I had ditched my flare gun before entering his cave, so it was just me and my unique Super Sledge, "Oh Baby!". I took Psycho, Med-X, an MRE, and thick red paste, and went to meet him.

He opened with the "giant bearhug" deathclaw attack, and I managed to get my attack in before his landed, knocking him down. I killed him before he got back up, taking zero damage, myself. Super slam had claimed another victim.

Indignate, how do I feel about this?

You're doing it wrong. Vanu > Terran.

It's all about the bullet-hoses, man. Fuck aiming; give me the gun with the biggest magazine and the fastest rate of fire.

Posted Image

#315 j-cart

j-cart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Are you playing in Hardcore mode Crotch?

#316 mrspicytacoman

mrspicytacoman

Apply Ubik only as directed

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Bowie makes a surprisingly good target for ejaculation.

If anybody, I would want it to be you.

Yeah! Fuckin MOBAs! I bet you're excited frosty!

at least his eyes are closed
...i guess

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#317 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:27 PM

Are you playing in Hardcore mode Crotch?

Nah. I like it in concept, but in practice, I find that it just amounts to me spending more time in menus fucking around with steaks and shit. Also, companions don't know how to handle cazadores.

Posted Image

#318 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

Looks like it might be time to reboot DmC

http://www.siliconer...to-1-2-million/

RE6 sold great though. Capcom's doing amazingly well. Love Capcom so much.

http://www.siliconer...n-to-5-million/

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#319 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

They're still shipping 5 Million copies of that game? Sheesh.

I wish people would have "voted" with their wallets on that game and not the one that's actually playable despite the color of dudes hair.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#320 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

mmmpepsi: DmC time!
Hank: GOTY time.

mmmpepsi: DmC time!!
Uraizen: I'm sorry

#321 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

You should be careful when you do that cuz you might make someone feel left out.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#322 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

If anyone feels left out it's because I couldn't tell them since they were offline.

#323 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

mmmpepsi: DmC time!!
Uraizen: I'm sorry

Posted Image

#324 Indignate

Indignate

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:09 AM

If anyone feels left out it's because I couldn't tell them since they were offline.

Anyone's phone is on at all times.

I play bad games

I don't like Godzilla.

#325 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

I don't swing that way.

#326 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:16 AM

Anyone's phone is on at all times.

Would you feel better if Whoknows got a tattoo of David Bowie on his taint?

#327 The Crotch

The Crotch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:21 AM

A thing that is A Thing: explaining to Icebeast what a "taint" is during a game of CAH.

Posted Image

#328 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:29 AM

Would you feel better if Whoknows got a tattoo of David Bowie on his taint?

I don't like David Bowie.

#329 hankmecrankme

hankmecrankme

Drunken Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

A thing that is A Thing: explaining to Icebeast what a "taint" is during a game of CAH.

#330 CaptainJoel

CaptainJoel

Church of Falcon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

That is tremendous fun. I think we've done that twice now. Once during CAH and once when he got that pic of my dick.