Photo
* * * * * 8 votes

Your collection - post a photo - show us what'cha got!

• Please log in to reply
5944 replies to this topic

#4231 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:28 AM

I retired my strategy guides to the closet because i've ran out of bookshelf space for my games (i'm still collecting guides, just storing them til I eventually buy a bigger place). I also moved a lot of my CE's to the overhang thing thats near my ceiling. Sorry its so many photos, but I wanted to get the clearest up-close I could before my camera battery died (which it did right after taking my last pic)

Pics:
Spoiler

I really dislike stacking games, but it makes for good space management when I don't have any more panels to install on the shelves.
Posted Image

538822.png

#4232 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:44 AM

I retired my strategy guides to the closet because i've ran out of bookshelf space for my games (i'm still collecting guides, just storing them til I eventually buy a bigger place). I also moved a lot of my CE's to the overhang thing thats near my ceiling. Sorry its so many photos, but I wanted to get the clearest up-close I could before my camera battery died (which it did right after taking my last pic)

Nice collection, as always.

I've been meaning to thin out my guides for more room (and because they're heavy) but selling guides is always a PITA.

Currently playing: 

:wiiu: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - :D

:vita: Valhalla Knights 3 - :-|

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :-|

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#4233 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:44 PM

But pita can be so tasty with the proper ingredients.

#4234 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:33 PM

But pita can be so tasty with the proper ingredients.

Can we share some Hummus among us?

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#4235 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

:facepalm:

#4236 kayne2000

kayne2000

All Glory to Tachikoma Paradise

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

:facepalm:

u jus jelly

#4237 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:39 AM

Monthly update!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I know Vinny will sass mouth me on this one, but he can go suck a lemon. :3
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

LOOK AT ALL THE NEW SPACE FOR ANIME.....*drool*
Posted Image

mew.gif?t=1406933044mew2.gif?t=1406933043

#4238 Olengie

Olengie

Yukari & Rise are the Best Girls.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:41 AM

You need some more shelves Square. That shelf will be filled out in no time. :lol:

gallery_349297_8234_6637.jpg

Designed By Lilchiji

Spoiler

Spoiler

#4239 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:48 AM

You need some more shelves Square. That shelf will be filled out in no time. :lol:

This is true. T___T

#4240 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:11 AM

I can see no difference. It's like adding a few grains of salt to a mountain LOL!

#4241 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:12 AM

And one day that mountain will be the death of me as noted in your sig. :*(

#4242 ZombieToast

ZombieToast

He wears a disguise to look like human guys.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

I can see no difference. It's like adding a few grains of salt to a mountain LOL!

I was going to say the same damn thing, just with drops in a bucket. Squarehard could add a whole new wall of shelves full of anime and I wouldn't even notice.

#4243 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

I was going to say the same damn thing, just with drops in a bucket. Squarehard could add a whole new wall of shelves full of anime and I wouldn't even notice.

And so began a new saying... "it's like adding another item to Squarehard's collection."

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4244 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:47 AM

And so began a new saying... "it's like adding another item to Squarehard's collection."

not quite as amazing as Wiggys Documentary that was posted sometime ago. i wish i had it to post again and laugh at lol

#4245 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:07 AM

I'm both incredibly impressed, and incredibly shocked at the size of Squarehard's collection. Seriously, I had to triple take that DS wall! Holy calzone!

Hey, you look like you have a lot of money; how about donating some of it to my Extra Life drive?

#4246 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

I'm both incredibly impressed, and incredibly shocked at the size of Squarehard's collection. Seriously, I had to triple take that DS wall! Holy calzone!

I still plan on overpower his collection! Last time I checked I was a bit over 300, I have kind of stopped buying DS games ever since the 3DS came out though, it will just have to take me a little longer.

I still want to build a fort with all his anime though!

#4247 MykelxKnight

MykelxKnight

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:30 AM

Im impressed with squares collection. I just recently started collecting again, I sold my ps3 collection and now I regret it.

Oh well, I started a Xbox 360 collection and I plan on getting that a decent size before the PS4 and Durago or whatever microsoft decides to call it launches. One day Square... ONE DAY!

#4248 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

I still plan on overpower his collection! Last time I checked I was a bit over 300, I have kind of stopped buying DS games ever since the 3DS came out though, it will just have to take me a little longer.

It's okay, I've been stuck at 544 for awhile now. :*(

#4249 skiizim

skiizim

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:34 AM

It's okay, I've been stuck at 544 for awhile now. :*(

lol... When you have so much it's like what else can you buy, that's the other part that stopped me. GS used to have a good selection before they dumped all their cases.

#4250 wiggyx

wiggyx

Dorkity-dork-dork

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:35 AM

I can't look at the DS wall anymore. It makes my eyes well up.

#4251 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:38 AM

Squarehard collection is very impressive...I'm not anywhere close to his DS collection and I already have doubles. LOL
Posted Image

#4252 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

Squarehard collection is very impressive...I'm not anywhere close to his DS collection and I already have doubles. LOL

I know there are tons of great DS games, but I can't imagine that there are more than 200 DS games that are actually worth owning. I really wanna see close ups (or high res pictures) so I could see what types of games he has there.

Edited by Vinny, 16 March 2013 - 07:51 PM.

Currently playing: 

fyreboltx.png

#4253 Edwin29

Edwin29

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:37 PM

I know there are tons of great DS games, but I can't imagine that there are more than 200 DS games that are actually worth owning. I honestly wish he'd post close ups (or high res pictures) so I could see what types of games he has.

So maybe he has like 150 copies of my little pony? :lol:
Posted Image

#4254 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

I know there are tons of great DS games, but I can't imagine that there are more than 200 DS games that are actually worth owning. I honestly wish he'd post close ups (or high res pictures) so I could see what types of games he has.

25 copies of Hannah Montana no doubt:lol:I'm more interested in how many he's actually played (not even beat, just put the cartridge in the system).

#4255 elessar123

elessar123

96.5% more WUB WUB

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

25 copies of Hannah Montana no doubt:lol:I'm more interested in how many he's actually played (not even beat, just put the cartridge in the system).

It's not about the quantity of cartridges you put in the system, it's the quality.

elessar123.png

#4256 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

It's not about the quantity of cartridges you put in the system, it's the quality.

I know, I just bet that more than half of these are still sealed

#4257 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

It's also about how long each cartridge stays in the system. ;P

I know, I just bet that more than half of these are still sealed

Only about 10% are still sealed, but mostly because I haven't gotten around to them yet. I have indeed played all the others, but have not necessarily beaten every game. My general rule back then was play the game for a couple of hours and if I like it keep going, but if I didn't I'll just play until I give up. You have to realize that DS games aren't incredibly long either except for all the Atlus/Square/Nintendo typical titles and what not, so a lot of the shorter stuff I've finished.

Edited by Squarehard, 16 March 2013 - 08:55 PM.

#4258 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:55 PM

Only about 10% are still sealed, but mostly because I haven't gotten around to them yet. I have indeed played all the others, but have not necessarily beaten every game. My general rule back then was play the game for a couple of hours and if I like it keep going, but if I didn't I'll just play until I give up. You have to realize that DS games aren't incredibly long either except for all the Atlus/Square/Nintendo typical titles and what not, so a lot of the shorter stuff I've finished.

Well I'll be, that's crazy:applause:Very impressed and jealous now

#4259 kayne2000

kayne2000

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:03 PM

well i have a game ive had in my psp for a year since thats the last time i played it so does that count? lol

#4260 Squarehard

Squarehard

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

well i have a game ive had in my psp for a year since thats the last time i played it so does that count? lol

Must be the best game in the universe. ;D