Halo 4 Pre-order Bonuses & Deals - Releases 11/6/12

• Please log in to reply
558 replies to this topic

#451 jer7583

jer7583

only 5 can ladder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:46 AM

Yeah amazon screwed up on this. They are usually very good about rdd.

TRASH PANIC iLdJv6N.png TRASH PANIC

#452 hustletron

hustletron

the struggle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:47 AM

The messed mine up too, I ordered early and showing it's not getting to me till the 8th.

fs_overall.png

#453 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:48 AM

Yeah Amazon said my copy would be here today and It's 9pm and still says "shipping soon". They did refund my release date delivery but I am pretty disappoint son. Hope this is a one time thing, especially since Amazon gave no gaming credit.

oh man that sucks, I was worried Amazon would fail me too as my order was still "shipping soon" as late as 4pm on Monday but they managed to get it here on time. Wonder what happened to Amazon? Possibly caused by Sandy?

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#454 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 01:49 AM

Just an FYI, Xbox is having a promo where the more hours you play halo 4 in the month of November, the more MSP you earn.

http://rewards.xbox.com/halo-4/

#455 Cobb L

Cobb L

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

has anyone gotten their Web armor from Walmart? They will send it by email or ??
Nevermind guys, dlc code came with my game, was inside invoice papers.

Edited by Cobb L, 07 November 2012 - 03:43 AM.

#456 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

The messed mine up too, I ordered early and showing it's not getting to me till the 8th.

Yikes. I can wait another day but two? Bad.

It *might* be because of Sandy, but the effects are gone in CT. I guess wherever It's coming from has issues.

#457 cancerman1120

cancerman1120

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:22 AM

Picked up my nephew's GS copy. Holy crap 7 pre-order codes? Madness.

#458 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:50 AM

has anyone gotten their Web armor from Amazon??

I got my Web armor code from Amazon and $10 video credit about two hours after the game was delivered.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: inFAMOUS: First Light, Metro Last Light Redux, Metro 2033 Redux

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#459 Dark Lord Greg

Dark Lord Greg

The Urban Legend

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:54 AM

I did.

I got my Web armor code from Amazon and $10 video credit about two hours after the game was delivered.

did u guy get normal or LE? either way I'm going to contact Amazon CS

edit- contacted Amazon and they gave me the armor code

Edited by Dark Lord Greg, 07 November 2012 - 03:09 AM.

Dark+Lord+Greg.png

#460 Matt Young

Matt Young

Follow the buzzards

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

I ordered the normal edition and got my web armor code, but no damn game yet.

#461 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 03:18 AM

I put in a request to cancel my order at Amazon.

EDIT: They ignored my request and shipped it at 10:30PM EST.

Okay.. -_-

They are claiming it's due to severe weather conditions.

Edited by thisboywillbreak, 07 November 2012 - 04:16 AM.

Posted Image

#462 EbonyCHAOS

EbonyCHAOS

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:03 AM

^ not a bad deal if you don't mind paying full price for Halo 4 without any extra incentive (gift card, resellable DLC, etc.)

Still knocks about $20 off the price of re-upping your Gold status. That's enough incentive for some. BUT...I did find something else that you might like.

Dell is giving away $20 toward a future purchase on their site:

http://accessories.u...6-nil-2-6-85291

#463 alexandertyler

alexandertyler

Be Platform Agnostic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

Has anyone received their pre-order bonuses from their online Microsoft Store order? My game arrived today, but there wasn't any sort of bonus inside.

Not yet, it usually takes "3 - 10 days" is their usual response when you complain but then it magically shows up in your inbox sooner than that. Go ahead and use their e-mail customer service. They have HORRIBLE phone support.

I pre-ordered a ton of stuff recently from them for the free MS points and it has been a NIGHTMARE dealing with them so far.

@
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#464 alexandertyler

alexandertyler

Be Platform Agnostic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

Okay.. -_-

Just send it back when you get it, or if you purchased it elsewhere and still have that receipt, take it back locally. Just make sure you have a receipt, NO RETURN FRAUD!

@
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#465 EbonyCHAOS

EbonyCHAOS

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:15 AM

Has anyone received their pre-order bonuses from their online Microsoft Store order? My game arrived today, but there wasn't any sort of bonus inside.

I haven't received mine either. I'm ready to put that $25 toward Black Ops 2.

#466 Komentra

Komentra

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:49 AM

Okay.. -_-

Could be possible. I live in Oklahoma and and mine was shipped from Kansas which is right above me so I got it on release day.

Then again I also opted for 1-day shipping.

komentra.png card.png

LAST 3 GAMES FINISHED: inFAMOUS: First Light, Metro Last Light Redux, Metro 2033 Redux

CLICK HERE TO JOIN "SUPERPOINTS" AND EARN AMAZON GIFT CARDS (SITE IS INVITE ONLY, THIS IS A INVITE LINK)
(make sure to click the "lucky" button everyday, takes about 3 mins and you can win big sometimes. you also win points when i win points and vice versa)

#467 thisboywillbreak

thisboywillbreak

it's never been easy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:02 AM

Could be possible. I live in Oklahoma and and mine was shipped from Kansas which is right above me so I got it on release day.

Then again I also opted for 1-day shipping.

It's shipping from Kentucky-- so I don't get the problem unless they were getting game shipments via NY, NJ, etc.
Anyways, they refunded my one day shipping charge, and UPS My Choice just notified me that it'll be arriving tomorrow between 1-5PM.
Posted Image

#468 PapaSmerf

PapaSmerf

Central Scrutinizer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

Well, my son said the armor code was on the game so I got Halo 4, DLC Armor skin, 1600 MS point card with $25 discount (MS store had no gift cards) from my MS store B&M preorder.

Knowing I'm a cheapass, my son had no clue I would get him Halo 4 on release day. His surprise and excitement, priceless.

#469 diishen

diishen

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 10:42 AM

Went to pickup my pre-ordered copy from MS store and it rang up as $59.99, not $54.99. Not gonna whine over $5 but does anyone know why the OP says $54.99?

I also got my Pulse Armor skin and $25 gift card as stated.

#470 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

Did any of you get the bulletproof or spartan emblems from amazon? I only got the web skin.

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#471 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

Okay.. -_-

I had RDD and now they are saying Friday!!! So incredibly pissed right now. I had lots of promotional credit added to it so I have my doubts returning it as I I would probably lose out on $20-$30. Storm my ass, Sandy has been over for a week they should have sent it some other way or at least tried to ship it out earlier so it could just arrive on Tuesday. To top it off Amazon had no real good bonuses.

#472 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 07 November 2012 - 11:57 AM

oh man that sucks, I was worried Amazon would fail me too as my order was still "shipping soon" as late as 4pm on Monday but they managed to get it here on time. Wonder what happened to Amazon? Possibly caused by Sandy?

No they just suck lately. They didn't get my virtues last reward out that I preordered 2 months prior out until I complained. It wasn't even in shipping soon status.

#473 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

So has anyone had BB price match Dell's deal on halo 4 purchase with a $20 gift card?

#474 Hemi

Hemi

One with the never-ending backlog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Speaking about BB, when I went to my local one yesterday they just had a pile of the lithograph posters sitting there and were just giving them to you if you wanted them, I got 3 :p (although I was picking up 2 console bundles so that might have factored in a little.)

#475 nypickle

nypickle

Orange and Blue

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Did any of you get the bulletproof or spartan emblems from amazon? I only got the web skin.

Same thing here unless I'm suppose to unlock it in the game or something.

#476 tgk2044

tgk2044

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Just received my BB DLC codes. I can rest easy now, haha.
Posted Image

#477 dominator

dominator

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

Lol I was pretty happy with my experience, although I kinda got screwed over from getting the dog tags and the t-shirt. I also didn't get the lithograph but that was my fault for not preordering sooner. The helmet is awesome, but I can't seem to figure out how to inflate it. For anyone else that got it, did you just put a small hole where you blow the air into? Also, the pen is pretty sweet for what it is and the vote card was nice. All in all, I'm happy but I really wanted those dog tags lol.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#478 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Same thing here unless I'm suppose to unlock it in the game or something.

I contacted support and they are giving me the runaround.

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#479 juanawoman

juanawoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Lol I was pretty happy with my experience, although I kinda got screwed over from getting the dog tags and the t-shirt. I also didn't get the lithograph but that was my fault for not preordering sooner. The helmet is awesome, but I can't seem to figure out how to inflate it. For anyone else that got it, did you just put a small hole where you blow the air into? Also, the pen is pretty sweet for what it is and the vote card was nice. All in all, I'm happy but I really wanted those dog tags lol.

Wait, where did you get all of that at?

Speaking about BB, when I went to my local one yesterday they just had a pile of the lithograph posters sitting there and were just giving them to you if you wanted them, I got 3 :p (although I was picking up 2 console bundles so that might have factored in a little.)

I didn't get a lithograph. :(
Posted ImagePosted Image

#480 dominator

dominator

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

At Best Buy. It was one of the better midnight openings I've been to. I also picked up the CE guide for half off.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png