Photo
* * * * - 39 votes

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0)

Xbox Marketplace Free Games Add-ons DLC Avatar Themes List International

• Please log in to reply
1434 replies to this topic

#451 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:40 AM

Wow I found the Jack in the Box Ad and according to the Jack in the Box Location Finder:  THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 440.43 MILES AWAY IN ANDERSON, SC.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#452 Tacit Ronin

Tacit Ronin

Posted 02 November 2013 - 12:58 AM

Woo, a bunch of stuff I don't have!

I might wear the hump day shirt under my avatar's armor, but that's about it. 

The closest Jack in a Box is over 500 miles away last time I checked.

#453 McCHitman

McCHitman

Reigning Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:30 AM

Wow I found the Jack in the Box Ad and according to the Jack in the Box Location Finder:  THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 440.43 MILES AWAY IN ANDERSON, SC.

Haha, they just started opening up in my city last year. And to be honest, they aren't very good. The first location had one main highway crawling because the cars were lined up through the drive thru and a good ways down US31. It was ridiculous.

Of course I tried it though, I'm a foodie. And was immediately disappointed. I've been back twice to see if it was a fluke thing, nope, they just suck.

dCPOFIZ.jpg

[twitter]McCHitman[/twitter]

#454 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 02:58 PM

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console.  :shock:

Thanks for the info, showed up for both my girlfriend's and my own account!

I don't like having a sig, but for CAG, I figured I'd sheep along.

163177.pngfs_pc.png
http://gamercard.xbo...een/ChefJesusX5 eebeta-badge-small.png
GAP - Since 2003
CAG - Lurked well before current join date

#455 HatesRegistering

HatesRegistering

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 November 2013 - 03:42 PM

Suddenly the elusive Virgin FREEFEST, GIECO/PBS, CoD: Ghosts, & Jack in the Box advertisements are ALL showing up in The Grid on my console.  :shock:

THANK YOU!!  I don't know what "The Grid" is supposed to be, but all of those that you listed showed up there.  I guess if I see an Ad I want, I will start checking there.

Thanks again!

#456 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 03:32 AM

THANK YOU!!  I don't know what "The Grid" is supposed to be, but all of those that you listed showed up there.  I guess if I see an Ad I want, I will start checking there.

Thanks again!

Go to games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid.

#457 Blade

Blade

Trying to have a member title that's longer than MDerrick

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:11 PM

THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 840.44 MILES AWAY IN WEST CHESTER, OH.

Think I have everyone beat...

PS: I thought World of Keflings was incredibly boring.

#458 Sir Sleeps A-lot

Sir Sleeps A-lot

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 07:33 PM

THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 621.73 MILES AWAY

#459 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2013 - 10:16 PM

THE CLOSEST LOCATION IS 840.44 MILES AWAY IN WEST CHESTER, OH.

Think I have everyone beat...

PS: I thought World of Keflings was incredibly boring.

It can be a little mundane.  But once i learned how to get all the Keflings to not only mine and harvest, but also to bring it all back and do tasks for me, i became a little addicted. lol

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#460 Fool.

Fool.

Posted 04 November 2013 - 12:12 AM

I saw some ad about Chris Paul(or should I say cliff Paul) earlier today. It said something about free downloads, if I remember correctly. Anyone else see it?
Register using this link to get some easy money and help me out in the process!

gallery_474050_8161_34791.jpg

#461 pyoobez

pyoobez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:00 AM

Looks like something's coming for the 2014 Honda Civic Si too. A shirt and an avatar prop are marked coming soon. They did a shirt last year for a similar promotion so hopefully its a new one. There's also a car pack listed. The main advert advertises Forza Horizon, but when you click on the ad is shows Forza 5. (There's a design option for Horizon, so who knows).

Posted Image

#462 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:04 PM

I just read online that the Metal Gear:Rising DLC is supposed to be free.But I have no clue if its free right now I am not home to check.

http://www.vg247.com...ets-discounted/

Check Out My Trade List!

#463 qp Rop3ADop3 qp

qp Rop3ADop3 qp

Posted 05 November 2013 - 01:13 PM

as were mentioned before - JackInTheBox, COD Ghost, Geico, VirginM Fest.. - are on the GRID

On dashboard direction:

Games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid

#464 AdyCarter

AdyCarter

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:20 PM

They do, and after finally watching a YT video of this mythical "The Grid" it would appear its US only as I have NEVER seen it there on my UK console.

#465 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:24 PM

Haha, they just started opening up in my city last year. And to be honest, they aren't very good. The first location had one main highway crawling because the cars were lined up through the drive thru and a good ways down US31. It was ridiculous.

Of course I tried it though, I'm a foodie. And was immediately disappointed. I've been back twice to see if it was a fluke thing, nope, they just suck.

Speaking of getting new fast food restaurants, we just got a Carl's Jr in my town last year. It's pretty good! We're supposed to be getting an In and Out Burger pretty soon; I want to see what all the hubbub is about. 

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#466 sublimetool

sublimetool

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:50 PM

Speaking of getting new fast food restaurants, we just got a Carl's Jr in my town last year. It's pretty good! We're supposed to be getting an In and Out Burger pretty soon; I want to see what all the hubbub is about. 

Dude, In N Out is way better than Carl's Jr... In fact it's better than any other fastfood burger chain hands down... Double Double Animal Style please!

#467 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:26 PM

Dude, In N Out is way better than Carl's Jr... In fact it's better than any other fastfood burger chain hands down... Double Double Animal Style please!

Ever try Five Guys?  Pretty on par with In N Out.... which is nice since I haven't been to In N Out since I lived in Cali 8 years ago.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#468 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Ever try Five Guys?  Pretty on par with In N Out.... which is nice since I haven't been to In N Out since I lived in Cali 8 years ago.

My fav hamburger place has definitely got to be Fuddruckers.

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#469 McCHitman

McCHitman

Reigning Champ

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Carls Jr is our Hardee's. Basically the same thing they have pretty good burgers for fast food, so under rated.

In and Out I've never had, heard about it though and it looks like I would be disappointed by them. Their burgers look like Steak n Shake, which are bland and I hate em. Idk though.

Edit: If 5 guys is like In and Out I def won't like them. Their meat doesnt have a taste. I don't see the appeal, but I eat there when I can't make the drive to Boogie Burger. Www.boogieburger.com

Haha, it's the best burger joint in town. Soooo good.

dCPOFIZ.jpg

[twitter]McCHitman[/twitter]

#470 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

The Minecraft Halloween Texture Pack is back!

It was supposed to be removed on November 3rd. I think they actually removed it on Nov 2nd. Anyway, it's back. Get it while you still can!!!

#471 knight19

knight19

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

I just read online that the Metal Gear:Rising DLC is supposed to be free.But I have no clue if its free right now I am not home to check.

http://www.vg247.com...ets-discounted/

Appears full price on XBOX Live (online), but hopefully this will change soon!  :)

#472 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:15 PM

Appears full price on XBOX Live (online), but hopefully this will change soon!  :)

Whats weird is that they are already free on PSN...lame...

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#473 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:34 AM

As of right now the Jetstream and Blade Wolf DLC are free.I just checked on my Xbox.

Check Out My Trade List!

#474 EarthBoundX5

EarthBoundX5

Chef Jesus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:11 AM

As of right now the Jetstream and Blade Wolf DLC are free.I just checked on my Xbox.

Links:

METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE

163177.pngfs_pc.png
GAP - Since 2003

#475 Tacit Ronin

Tacit Ronin

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:02 PM

A warning to anyone in the US getting MG:R for these freebies: it's impossible to get all the achievements over here, as one DLC was only released in the UK. 

#476 Sath666

Sath666

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

A warning to anyone in the US getting MG:R for these freebies: it's impossible to get all the achievements over here, as one DLC was only released in the UK. 

You can buy the VR mission pack with UK gamertag and play it without problem with your main. :))

#477 scarsofthumper

scarsofthumper

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

I saw some ad about Chris Paul(or should I say cliff Paul) earlier today. It said something about free downloads, if I remember correctly. Anyone else see it?

It was just a theme and gamer pic pack

#478 CodeTrader

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:21 PM

Free Forza Car Pack, avatar shirt, and prop coming soon to the new Honda ad. It currently has a free theme and gamer pics.

I found the ad at games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid.

honda1.jpg

honda2.jpg

honda3.jpg

#479 Zizi

Zizi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:42 PM

Free Forza Car Pack, avatar shirt, and prop coming soon to the new Honda ad. It currently has a free theme and gamer pics.

I found the ad at games -> Browse Games -> indie -> The Grid.

honda1.jpg

What is that "Free Downloads" ad for Halo, at the upper left corner?

#480 ItzAxzel

ItzAxzel

I'm a Zombie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 12:22 AM

What is that "Free Downloads" ad for Halo, at the upper left corner?

I'm pretty sure it's some Ford sync ad with a chance to win a truck called the 'Warthog' , downloads are just a Ford sync theme pack/gamer pics

AxzeI.pngcard.png