Photo
- - - - -

Apple iOS (iPhone, iPod, iPad) -- FreeMyApps Program

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#31 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:32 AM

The new update for the site is nice. Was hoping some of the games that are on sale right now would drop in points price (Angry Birds HD, Smash Cops and Modern Combat 3).

So far my haul is:
GarageBand
Minecraft Pocket Edition
Batman Arkham City Lockdown
Infinity Blade II

#32 dlg3rd

dlg3rd

Posted 16 March 2012 - 03:45 AM

Better than my post! I didn't know about referral links, but now I know.

#33 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 16 March 2012 - 12:35 PM

I wish I had two devices but I can't complain with free Batman and Infinity Blade II.
Posted Image

#34 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

There is another sponsor app Tiny Zoo Friends for 80 points, I've ran the app for a few minutes but the points haven't posted to my account yet for some reason.

#35 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 12:42 AM

There is another sponsor app Tiny Zoo Friends for 80 points, I've ran the app for a few minutes but the points haven't posted to my account yet for some reason.

Mine posted right away. Though I think it's been offered before. My iPad said it was already installed. But that fucking badoo app keeps coming back and isn't crediting me my credits.
"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everybody thinks everyone else's stinks"

#36 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 17 March 2012 - 01:26 AM

Badoo didn't give me credit either this morning....

..doesn't matter right now though, I just freaking dropped my iPad and shattered the glass:cry::cry::cry:

#37 jonathansmith369

jonathansmith369

Posted 17 March 2012 - 05:20 AM

I wasn't going to install this FMA profile on my new iPad that I bought today, but then I saw that a ton of sponsor apps were available for points since I was starting fresh and not reinstalling an old profile. I racked up 1580 points from all the currently available downloads and have already picked up iPhoto with them with 280 left. Not bad for wasting some time while watching a movie.

I am also still downloading new apps as they come out on my wife's phone and old iPod Touch 2G (at least the couple of games that actually work on that old turd). I actually kind of hope that eventually they stop getting new paid apps so I can finally say that I got everything I could out of this and stop checking in constantly to see if anything new is available. That way I can stop getting annoyed with the broken ones not giving me my dang points. 80 points only equal about $.30 so why do I keep wasting my time redownloading and trying to confirm them over and over?

I have gotten like $30 of apps from this deal, which is awesome, but it feels like I have actually wasted way more time than that on keeping up with it.

#38 J2o

J2o

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 March 2012 - 06:04 AM

So about this Jombie zombie game, do i get extra credits for playing with someone who already downloaded the game via FMA and had played with me? I dont have an extra iOS device to confirm this.

#39 lunasicc

lunasicc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 March 2012 - 06:38 AM

I had to create an account within the Badoo app to get my credits to finally show up.

#40 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:51 PM

I had to create an account within the Badoo app to get my credits to finally show up.

And the mystery is solved! Thanks man
Posted Image

#41 kapkorn

kapkorn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

FreeMyApps posted on twitter that they will be putting up Angry Birds Space tomorrow on release day, free Angry Birds.... IN SPACE!

#42 M3wThr33

M3wThr33

Batman with a gun.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 March 2012 - 11:56 PM

I accidentally redeemed iPhoto, when my iPod Touch 4 doesn't support it.
Doesn't anyone want to try to trade something for it? I wouldn't mind garageband or an equal priced Apple app.

#43 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 22 March 2012 - 09:18 PM

FreeMyApps posted on twitter that they will be putting up Angry Birds Space tomorrow on release day, free Angry Birds.... IN SPACE!

Thanks, in for the HD version.

#44 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 04:28 AM

They just put up a 260 point game. They're doing a fun free Friday or something.

#45 jacknicklson

jacknicklson

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:59 AM

Seems to be gone already

#46 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:31 PM

It should be coming back. There is some difficulty according to their twitter.

#47 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 23 March 2012 - 11:57 PM

NightHaven sponsor app is up for 80 points.

Edit:just went back to get my points and there is two more for 80 pts.
MyStadium
Whole Wide World

Edited by Stimes, 24 March 2012 - 12:12 AM.

#48 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:02 PM

Pearltrees is up for +80 points.

#49 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:08 AM

Stitcher Radio for +80 credits is another new sponsor app. Also if you haven't got Pearltrees yet they raised it up to +100 credits.

#50 I OU a Beatn

I OU a Beatn

GO GATORS!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:24 AM

Alien Family is up as a sponsored app for 260 points.

630736.png

#51 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 31 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

Alien Family is up as a sponsored app for 260 points.

Thank you, in for 2.

#52 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 31 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

Jetsetter for iPad +80
MyTown2 for +80
Social Girl +80
SignNow +100

Edited by Stimes, 01 April 2012 - 01:10 AM.

#53 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:27 AM

It's weird that sponsor apps sometimes don't show up until you refresh the page and other times don't show up at all. Was able to get SignNow on my wife's iPad but it's still not showing up on mine.

#54 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 08:06 AM

Infinity blade 1 is available for 260pts

#55 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 09:59 PM

It's weird that sponsor apps sometimes don't show up until you refresh the page and other times don't show up at all. Was able to get SignNow on my wife's iPad but it's still not showing up on mine.

I haven't been able to get any points for the recent sponsor apps on my ipad within the past week or so. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Anyone know how to delete the tracking so I can start fresh? I already spent all the points I had so I'm not worried about losing points.

#56 henhowc

henhowc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:28 AM

I haven't been able to get any points for the recent sponsor apps on my ipad within the past week or so. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Anyone know how to delete the tracking so I can start fresh? I already spent all the points I had so I'm not worried about losing points.

Delete your cookies in Safari. They keep track of your device ID though...so once you accept the profile again you'll have the same points as before.

#57 Darknyss

Darknyss

Trophies 4TW!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2012 - 11:42 AM

Delete your cookies in Safari. They keep track of your device ID though...so once you accept the profile again you'll have the same points as before.

Cool, I'll try that. Thanks!

#58 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:32 AM

Instant Heart Rate - measure for +80,, requires a device with a camera though.

#59 Stimes

Stimes

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:42 PM

Zombie Takeover is up for +80

Also Infinity Blade II is on sale for -800

#60 blk00civicsi

blk00civicsi

Pillsbury Island

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2012 - 11:17 PM

Anyone up for an App trade? I'm looking for Tweetbot & Tweetbot HD in trade for nearly anything on FMA.
"Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everybody thinks everyone else's stinks"