• This topic is locked This topic is locked
213 replies to this topic

#31 Wompdevil

Wompdevil

Noob 4 Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

LBP Karting for $25 here also! Wow that game must be great! :cry:

Reviews haven't been too kind to it. None have said the game is bad but almost all have said the game is nothing special and doesn't really bring much new to the table. I would say $25 or less is a more fair price for the game based off of the reviews I have read.

523546.png

#32 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Target will be a good place to go, park, and walk over to Walmart.

:lol:

#33 orion1998_1

orion1998_1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

The PS3 bundle is pretty much the same everywhere but I'll probably get it from Target with the %5 redcard. Question is...will it be available online? hmmm all the ps3 bundles seem to be doorbusters though...

i pray its online, %5 and going to 1 less store....priceless

#34 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Target seems like a good place to price match video games on BF, plus the discount from the Redcard will almost negate tax.

Edit: Could've swore Target was PMing BF deals. Going to be a lot of pissy customers (More so than usual) if that's the case, because a ton of people have the assumption that they are price matching BF deals. Oh boy.

Why are people going to be pissy? Everyone except Amazon and Walmart never price match black friday stuff, only people who are going to be pissy are people like you.

#35 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

Why are people going to be pissy? Everyone except Amazon and Walmart never price match black friday stuff, only people who are going to be pissy are people like you.

Only reason people are mentioning target is they were originally going to PM bf prices but they backed out.

#36 AT7Vette

AT7Vette

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

so Forza Forizon is $15 at Wal-Mart...what is the chance of price matching at Target and still getting the gift card?

#37 Solomon87

Solomon87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

Only reason people are mentioning target is they were originally going to PM bf prices but they backed out.

Who said they we're going to price match BF? Link?

#38 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

so Forza Forizon is $15 at Wal-Mart...what is the chance of price matching at Target and still getting the gift card?

Read my post above yours, theyre no longer pm'ing bf prices.

#39 ZildjianKX

ZildjianKX

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

These should all be available online, right? The Red card site says you get access to black friday deals on Wednesday too.

#40 atc250es

atc250es

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:11 PM

Who said they we're going to price match BF? Link?

There was a thread on here a couple weeks ago saying target was going to pm bf prices but they have since said that they will NOT pm bf prices.

#41 slowpantz

slowpantz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:14 PM

$10 for 1600msp? NICE!

I thought the same thing. Hope I can snag a few, or amazon does a PM.
Check out a classy show, One man asking a series of woman the hard hitting questions! : letsaskalady.podbean.com
Also on iTunes! Subscribe today.

#42 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

So... will you be able to get any of this online? Particularly the $10 MSP?

#43 radioactivez0r

radioactivez0r

Up and Atom!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

I"m blind. I looked through the ad 3 times and haven't seen the MSP deal...what page is it on?
Posted Image

#44 mpaullin

mpaullin

Cheap Ass Lunch-er

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

I"m blind. I looked through the ad 3 times and haven't seen the MSP deal...what page is it on?

Page 2 grouped with the $10 games.

#45 Metal Militia

Metal Militia

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:26 PM

I'm in for the Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Blu-Ray for $4.

#46 theking20

theking20

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

lol $60 for forza, oh target

$10 for 1600 ms points is great, will try to get 5 for black ops 2 dlc, halo 4 dlc and xbla games :D

but nothing else much, the vita bundle :/ smh

#47 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:32 PM

I guess no retailers are doing deals on the 3DS XL.

Oh well, in for some boots with the fur!

#48 JoePianist

JoePianist

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

By far, this is the worst Black Friday ad that I've seen Target release in a loooooong time.

#49 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:38 PM

I guess no retailers are doing deals on the 3DS XL.

Oh well, in for some boots with the fur!

I was hoping someone would have the 3DS XL on sale but it doesn't look anyone will, also not a single retailer is doing any deals on PS Vita games

T9rTk6Q.gif

#50 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

I was hoping someone would have the 3DS XL on sale but it doesn't look anyone will, also not a single retailer is doing any deals on PS Vita games

I saw a $14.99 Vita Mortal Kombat on 1 of these pages. Lol. I think it was a BF deal. Oh well, seeing as how it was $10 at GS, twice, anyway.

I agree, more Vita game deals! I'd get Silent Hill for cheap.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#51 thebytewasbit

thebytewasbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:45 PM

Target Fail.

#52 djsmf435

djsmf435

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Oh Target. Amazon your my only hope.

#53 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

I saw a $14.99 Vita Mortal Kombat on 1 of these pages. Lol. I think it was a BF deal. Oh well, seeing as how it was $10 at GS, twice, anyway.

I agree, more Vita game deals! I'd get Silent Hill for cheap.

yeah Best buy is going to have it for $15 but I already bought it at gamestop during one of those $10 sales. All I really wanted was to see some/any Vita games on sale

T9rTk6Q.gif

#54 jwcdis

jwcdis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:59 PM

i really hate these Xbox 360 Kinect bundles.
I have a Kinect. Just want a new 360 to replace my phat.

#55 Solder

Solder

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:01 PM

If the Redcard allows stuff to be bought on Wednesday, then I'm in for as many MSP cards as they'll let me buy. (Just kidding, I wouldn't buy more than a dozen)

#56 Jimmienoman

Jimmienoman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:07 PM

I wonder if my local store is going to be smart enough to limit the M$ points. If not I know 2 hoarders that will grab them all.

They aren't true el Hoardos, but when there is decent money to be made they will kill an innocent child.

#57 SuperMario64

SuperMario64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

LBPK for $25, not bad. If Walmart doesn't have it, I'll know where to look next.

#58 dominator

dominator

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

lol I'm hoping to get in on the 1600 MSP deal. Also, that 50" Westinghouse TV isn't too bad.

TapouT545.pngTapouT32.jpg

126410.png

#59 bg2001

bg2001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Good deal on MSP, if you can get your hands on some.

Also $200 Vita with Lego Batman 2. Tempting...wish the AC Vita bundle was $200 somewhere.

The COD bundle for 199 is much better. Comes with a memory card and COD. You can get Lego Batman for $20 or so right now.

#60 bzchanboy

bzchanboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

If the Redcard allows stuff to be bought on Wednesday, then I'm in for as many MSP cards as they'll let me buy. (Just kidding, I wouldn't buy more than a dozen)

If you plan on doing this I highly advise you to get your cards from another store. (IE Bestbuy, Walmart, Walgreens) just take the cards as they have no value and take them to the target you are planning on getting the points from. I only suggest this cause that's a lot of cards you will be taking away from others at that specific store.

Yes I know its kind of a grey area, but I have been told by fastcard in the past that this is what you should do if you come across no stock at another store.