Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

June BB @Gamer $5 Bejeweled 3(PC), $20 AC:L $20 PSASBR(PS3/PSV) Halo 4(P/O), $40 TR

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#31 redreflect

redreflect

I am the Wolf

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

I think these all suck too but let's all quit being little b*tches and get on that Best Buy thread posted in the OP. I mean let's blow that thing up! WHO'S WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?

There is no one true CAG. Some are more "gamer," some are more "cheap" and certainly some are far more "ass."

#32 morpheus47

morpheus47

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:31 AM

I'm in for All Stars.

#33 midloo

midloo

Posted 02 June 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hoping tomb raider goes on sale for a decent stack. Other than, nadda. Thanks for the post, OP.
Posted Image

#34 The_cheapest_Daddy

The_cheapest_Daddy

(>••)>†

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:31 AM

In for tomb raider, but at a decent price 8-)
6962.png
Currently playing
:3ds: Bravely default

#35 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:50 PM

I'll rebuy ACL, if it goes to 10$. Already have digital PSAS but given how much space it takes I might be inclined at 10$ if it hits it.

#36 thedolphinsrule

thedolphinsrule

It's Morphin Time!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:57 PM

I wonder if you can stack the Halo 4 and $10 off preowned coupons?

334204.png
12.pngufz.gif

#37 Outrager

Outrager

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:20 PM

Bleh. I was so excited to see a price drop on Borderlands 2 since I thought the May coupon would still work. My last 2 months of coupons didn't expire the first day of the next month. But it wasn't to be. The May coupon expired yesterday and BL2 drops in price today. I feel like that's what's going to happen from now on. They know not to drop prices when there's a coupon. They did it with Doom 3 BFG for the April coupons too.

#38 ultramanJ

ultramanJ

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

Just reading through the thread, it's exactly like I've said in the past. Everyone expects and wants $10 games. If $20-$30 is going to break you then perhaps you should try smartphone gaming where there's plenty of games for under $5. But I guess then some of you would be waiting for free because $2 is too much.

Personally I might grab the PS3 All Stars. $20 is a great price. Tomb Raider is a killer game as well, especially at that price.

#39 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:32 PM

Garbage again, hope Bestbuy goes out of business.

This is a totally rational and well thought out response to poor coupons. Yes it is.

-----

I'll be looking out for a Tomb Raider sale.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#40 Murderstorm

Murderstorm

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:46 PM

Great to finally see a vita game in @gamer

#41 token2k6

token2k6

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:57 PM

Yeah, I'll grab AC3 for Vita and the :ps3: PSASBR for $40 total. If they drop lower, I'll just PM the difference. First time using these coupons in 2 months. Just wish I had my magazine already so I could get them today!

edit: and why not throw in Bejeweled for the measly $5, if I play it for an hour, well worth it.
Posted Image

My DVD/BD collection that out rivals my game collection: via DVD Profiler / My CAG tradelist.

#42 wingzero16

wingzero16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:22 PM

finally able to use a coupon again
in for playstation allstars
the cross buy gots me
to bad i got all three games now and no vita lol. one da i'll find a reason to get that system

#43 xRidley

xRidley

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:38 PM

Last coupon that was good was getting BF3 for $10 (when it was worth more). That was like 9 months ago. My sub ends this month and these days I can't even find uses for BBY credit so the pre-order $20 back isn't amazing for me.

#44 Kovorkian

Kovorkian

Judoka on a CAG Hiatus due to new job

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:46 PM

PSASBR @ $20 is my buy price, the question is when will my coupons arrive?

Tradelist   (mostly Nintendo / Sony)  

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.

gallery_474050_8161_75125.jpg

Designed by Lilchiji

#45 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:57 PM

Hhmm...I wonder what the chances are of $10 PSASBR... I'd probably bite for that.

Bejeweled 3 is sort of a weird one to throw in there. Good game, but the console versions are probably the way to go since they each include a few bonus games and can be found for $10 or less new at gamestop/amazon/newegg.

Probably as high as it going free with plus.

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#46 uiengineer

uiengineer

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:06 PM

My subscription expires this month. Another month of unused coupons for me.

same here. no reason to renew.

#47 TheCro

TheCro

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:10 PM

Will get All Stars regardless of a sale, but I'll be patient and wait to see if we get one.

#48 Tdog987

Tdog987

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Will the TR coupon work on the CE as well?

#49 Althax

Althax

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:23 PM

I don't expect any good deals till october/november. Thats when the sub pays for itself.

#50 TrumpetDan

TrumpetDan

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:52 PM

I'll definitely pick up Tomb Raider, but like others, I'm hoping it goes on sale during the duration of the coupon.

#51 Ric Flair

Ric Flair

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:23 PM

Considering Halo 4 but I remember reading the game is unable to be played a on a 4GB Xbox 360. Anyone know if this is true?

#52 Crusher09

Crusher09

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:26 PM

I would wait until E3 before deciding to buy PSABR. The big 3 PS+ titles will be released this month in US and Europe, and this looks like a perfect fit for the IGC.

#53 exaznkid

exaznkid

Spare Some Change

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:10 PM

really hoping tomb raider hits a $15 or $20 price point, the rest of the coupons are pretty much useless for me though

#54 BryanDGAF

BryanDGAF

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:11 PM

Garbage again, hope Bestbuy goes out of business. Ever since they took out the trade in stations at the stores, it went considerably down hill.

There is nothing for me to take advantage of. I hope this business goes under and people lose their jobs for it.

That's what I'm getting from you. I hope you stay in school or sign up for school.

#55 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:13 PM

There is nothing for me to take advantage of. I hope this business goes under and people lose their jobs for it.

That's what I'm getting from you. I hope you stay in school or sign up for school.

I hate to nitpick, but you might want to put quotation marks around the first part of your post to show that that's not your perspective.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps3: Just Cause 2; Tales of Xillia 2  :vita: One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [8/31]: :vita: Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (4.25/5)

Last Watched Film [8/9]: The Raid 2 (insane choreography, complex story)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#56 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:18 PM

Will the TR coupon work on the CE as well?

In the past, They do not unless the sku is specifically on the coupon.

#57 usrevenge

usrevenge

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

might get tomb raider

#58 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:12 PM

Already have or had all the 360 and ps3 games so I guess nothing for me again unless I use the 10 off coupon. Not really bad deals for PSBAS if you don't have it.

#59 strait edge follower

strait edge follower

Cult of personality

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 06:50 PM

finally vita coupons ! well its time to get ps all stars once again. prob gonna get the ps3 version this time and just keep the vita download while trading in the ps3 version to gamestop
Currently playing
:ps4: infamous first light, fez, strider, blacklight retribution, mlb 14, the transistor, assassins creed black flag :wiiu: new super mario bros u, zelda ww hd

games recently beaten: :ps4: lego marvel, contrast, watch dogs, infamous second son, killzone shadowfall, murdered soul suspect

690739.png

#60 YBX87

YBX87

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

In the past, They do not unless the sku is specifically on the coupon.

but confoosious, you and I both now they are still going to try, and attempt to use it on the Collectors edition. When denied, they are going to complain to the mods of the bby forum, or call corporate for the coupon is false advertising, or bait and switch