Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Best Buy pre-owned Dirt 3 (Xbox 360) $4.99 - store pickup only (shipping is dead)

Best Buy Dirt 3 xbox 360

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 io

io

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:15 AM

I'm a little worried that I was still able to order this 4 hours later.  And I'm more surprised that there isn't a single one within 100 miles, yet it is still available for shipping.  We'll see if it gets backordered...

But yeah, it is finally nice to be able to take advantage of Elite Plus (used to be Silver) for free shipping.  I haven't ordered anything from Best Buy in months.

#32 stryk187

stryk187

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

AAAAAnnnnndddd... just got an e-mail from BBY saying Dirt 3 Pre-owned is "backordered"

We are sorry, the item below is not yet available and remains on backorder. We expect it to arrive in our warehouse and be available for delivery between October 11 and October 22. To keep you informed of its delivery, we'll send tracking information once it has shipped. 

PSN / Xbox Live / Steam / Nintendo Network - stryk187

ach.png

#33 EYEL1NER

EYEL1NER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

$4.99 is pretty good. I just picked up a copy of the Dirt 3 Complete Edition for under my price point on eBay (man that thing is hard to get for under $30...) and it got here last night before I went to work, so I'll be giving it a try soon.

#34 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:21 PM

I'm a little worried that I was still able to order this 4 hours later.  And I'm more surprised that there isn't a single one within 100 miles, yet it is still available for shipping.  We'll see if it gets backordered...

But yeah, it is finally nice to be able to take advantage of Elite Plus (used to be Silver) for free shipping.  I haven't ordered anything from Best Buy in months.

Well they cancelled half my orders with other stuff in them but the others that are just Dirt 3 are preparing for shipment.  Considering the last time I ordered something like this from them where they seemed to have too many I got the wrong game I'm not getting excited. :roll:

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#35 io

io

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

Backordered... But expected to arrive between Oct. 3-4.  OK, then... ;)

#36 kickrockz713

kickrockz713

Fredo in the cut, that's a scary site

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

Backordered... But expected to arrive between Oct. 3-4.  OK, then... ;)

that's good. I figured they had a bunch of copies because it lasted a long time for a game that sells for $20 on eBay and $30 at Gamestop. or maybe just something with their system

Have: $5 eshop code Want: $5 PSN code

rsz_3james_harden_jh.png677547.pngrsz_jj_watt_texans_2012.jpg

Playing: :xb1: Nothing   :ps4: Nothing   :wiiu: Nothing   :360: Lego Harry Potter; Years 5-7   :ps3: Nothing   :3ds: Nothing   :vita:  TWD: Season 1 ep. 3

#37 PimpBot2000

PimpBot2000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2013 - 10:23 PM

I got a backorder email, then an email saying that it shipped this morning. Thank you OP.