Photo
- - - - -

Which Resident Evil game is the hardest out of the series?

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#31 ricdafric`

ricdafric`

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2005 - 11:55 PM

Pittsburgh After Dark you are gay you quit too easily. Your collection is a few gems surrounded by garbage!! You were popping shit in the other forum the other day regarding Gamecube. Joeljernon set you straight when he told you that the games I named were first party. Stay off of Bill Gates' jock. I like all systems, they all have something to offer. You are not a true gamer, your a collector, stick to that.

#32 Starwishi

Starwishi

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 October 2005 - 07:05 AM

definitely not RE4...that game was pretty easy.

Yeah, that game was pretty easy. Once u get passed the villiage its smooth sailing from then on :bouncy:

Posted Image

#33 deadlydk

deadlydk

Posted 20 November 2009 - 07:35 AM

I don't know if you include them as part of the resident evil series but I have played the entirety of the resident evil series and resident evil outbreak and outbreak 2 basically made me go insane. You start out at the different levels with limited ammo, your infected with the virus and if you don't beat the level you die, you can't let any of your partners die and to top it all off the boss fights are literally timed and health regeneration items can be practically nonexistent at times.

#34 joemoedee

joemoedee

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:48 AM

The only one I never played was CV on Dreamcast. So I would rank them

Remake
4 (so far)

Like most of you guys. Although I can say I really have enjoyed all the titles regardless.

You must! Well, at least on something. By far my favorite of the series. The storyline is just so twisted. It's actually the first one I played, and got my wife hooked on the series as well. And as someone notoriously bad about "beating" games, I've made it through all of them thus far.

I'd say in difficulty...

Remake
CV

Just picked up 5, but am afraid I'll be disappointed as most say its not very RE-like. (Picked up Dead Space as well, which well, is supposedly very RE-like)
Posted Image

#35 Mospeada_21

Mospeada_21

Zombie Hunter \\*//

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 December 2009 - 05:49 PM

I started the RE franchise on REmake; as Chris. So I think I acclimated well to the newer difficulty challenge. Then jumped into REZero, but stopped after getting off the train. Then finished RE4, and assignment Ada. Waited a few years, finished RE5 as Chris, then Sheva on the 2nd playthrough.

RE2, RE3, and RECV are in the backlog; only started them up to demo the beginnings. Probably circle back to REZero when time permits. I think my overall RE franchise gaming experience is fair around 45%.

I've heard RECV is the most difficult from a fellow gamer, but it's probably due to the length of the journey.

edit: Dead Space and Dead Rising are fantastic compliments. Both titles are thoroughly enjoyable from beginning to end.

Edited by Mospeada_21, 01 December 2009 - 05:51 PM.
add related games

Now Playing in HD, Progressive Scan, Widescreen, 5.1 DPLII & Dolby Digital, and online or LAN whenever possible.

#36 Ligeius

Ligeius

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:28 PM

Ironically, RE4 was the hardest for me. I died only died twice in REmake as Chris (first time against Plant 42; second time because I had gotten the nitro capsule, left for a lunch date, got back and forgot that I had the capsule and I started running), but I was a total noob in RE4; I must've died a good 10+ times.