Animal Crossing 3DS Nook OCD

• Please log in to reply
6347 replies to this topic

#6121 shaggy16

shaggy16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:55 PM

Miranda - let me know when ur available. :) I have my gate open now...or I can travel to ur town.

My turnips are 314 for any last minute sellers. I have a ton of stuff on the ground....everything is good to take EXCEPT bushes that I purchased. I'm planning on using them all. :)

My gate will be open till 5pm est...I might be away sometimes.

Thanks for opening. I left a tip near where your character was sitting. I love your entrance to the train station.

www.twitter.com/justinluey

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luey/Rushmore 3067-5458-4889

Nintendo Network ID: justinluey

#6122 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:58 PM

My turnips are 314 for any last minute sellers. I have a ton of stuff on the ground....everything is good to take EXCEPT bushes that I purchased. I'm planning on using them all. :)

My gate will be open till 5pm est...I might be away sometimes.

May I come sell?  My FC is 3007-8082-0946.

#6123 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:05 PM

Thanks Shaggy! :) my sister freaked out the first time she arrived ...it was funny. Something different. If I could draw better...I thought about adding fire or something like that.

Bloomy...gimme couple min and I'll add u and reopen.

Edit: open! Only for about 45min...then I have to take off for the night.

Guybrush: At least I've learnt something from all of this.
Elaine: What's that?
Guybrush: Never pay more than 20 bucks for a game.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

Animal Crossing Villager Outfits Follow me:  superdawn3.tumblr.com

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6124 Bloomy

Bloomy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 08:46 PM

Thanks a bunch!  Left a tip by the rock south of the gate.

#6125 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:13 PM

Typical timing on my part. Missed Miranda, and got to Dawn's just in time to get booted. LOL. Hopefully will catch y'all later.
gwensigol8.png

#6126 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:14 PM

I checked my PWPs today and have all three topiaries (round, square, tulip) available. :)

Typical timing on my part. Missed Miranda, and got to Dawn's just in time to get booted. LOL. Hopefully will catch y'all later.

I can open now, if you're still around. If not, let me know when would be a good time for you.

#6127 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:46 PM

I'm gonna take a quick walk, so maybe in an hour? Would that be good for you?
gwensigol8.png

#6128 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

I'm gonna take a quick walk, so maybe in an hour? Would that be good for you?

Okay

#6129 guinaevere

guinaevere

plays well with others

• Super Moderators

Posted 26 April 2014 - 09:53 PM

Thank you.

Gad, did you see the five million double posts?  My phone HATES Cag.

gwensigol8.png

#6130 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 April 2014 - 10:51 PM

My gate is open now, if anyone else wants to visit.

EDIT: Closed now

#6131 Daisydog

Daisydog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2014 - 01:51 AM

Are you. fucking. kidding me.  Weeding Day was only until 7pm?  I didn't even get home from work till after 6.  To have such bullshit hours for a holiday on a weekday is bullshit.  TTing for the first time...

Don't feel bad about time traveling. This game is a lot more forgiving. Resetti doesn't even yell at you if you just tell him your battery died. And with the beautiful town ordinance you can skip days and your flowers won't wilt away. I used to be really strict about playing every single day, but now that I've let that go it's made the game a lot more carefree.

madjanet.gif

Animal Crossing New Leaf: 0259-0578-0177

#6132 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 04:13 PM

Skye the Wolf is moving out today, so I'm opening my gates for anyone who wants her.  I'll be out for the next few hours, so if it disconnects...sorry.

As always, free stuff is in front of the Train Station and in the Town Plaza.  Also, Redd's in town.

EDIT:

It's giving me Error Messages, so I'm doing a Repair Update for it, which I'm guessing is redownloading/overwriting the game data.  So it might take me a while to get back on.

EDIT 2:

I'm open.  Redownloading it seemed to fix it right up.

Completed Games: 2011 | 2012
CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#6133 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 28 April 2014 - 08:03 PM

I have Robin leaving today. I love her but her house has always been in a horrible spot so I'm ready to let her go. Let me know if you'd like her....I'll probably open my gates later too.

:3ds: my 3DS friend code is: 1934-0672-7017 ---Animal Crossing: Msg me if you add! thx!

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6134 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:50 PM

Gate is open... I'll just leave it open all day. I'll be away though.

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6135 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:13 PM

Gate is open.

I ordered some Korean DLC school caps.

school-cap.jpg

I think enough people have the astrology set cataloged that they can order them if anyone else needs them, so feel free to take them now. (Gone now)

Free flowers between the bulletin board and to the right of Re-Tail.

#6136 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

Rats...I missed my chance ;_;

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#6137 KingBroly

KingBroly

CAG Club Nintendo

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

My turnip prices are 575 this morning, so I'm time traveling back a couple of hours to give some people more time and I'm opening my town.

CAG Club Nintendo Thread
Posted Image

#6138 shaggy16

shaggy16

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:24 PM

How many of you guys have a Wii U? Nintendo just announced online tournaments for Mario Kart 8. This is the best community of gamers I've ever encountered, so I'm hoping we can get some Mario Kart games happening.

www.twitter.com/justinluey

Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Luey/Rushmore 3067-5458-4889

Nintendo Network ID: justinluey

#6139 Explicit

Explicit

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

How many of you guys have a Wii U? Nintendo just announced online tournaments for Mario Kart 8. This is the best community of gamers I've ever encountered, so I'm hoping we can get some Mario Kart games happening.

Pre-ordered at Best Buy already. My NNID is in my sig, so add me if you want to play.

PSN ID: Xplicit84

Xbox Live: Explicit84

NNID: Explicit

3DS Friend Codes: 4484-9799-5674 - ACNL Boxden

1693-1437-8788 - ACNL Yolovile

1719-3521-7445 - All other 3DS games

#6140 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:39 PM

I haven't played the game in a few days, and I only had 8 villagers.

There is someone new moving in RIGHT next to my house where I had a nice row of trees and scrubs leading from the beach to Retail.  Honestly that is the one really annoying thing about this game.  I'm major I should have to OK where the houses go.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#6141 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2014 - 01:37 AM

Cally is moving out in a few days (but I can time travel if anyone is interested):

Cally_NewLeaf_Official.png

#6142 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:23 PM

This month's gift from the post office is the leaf bed.

#6143 Josh5890

Josh5890

For AC New Leaf 3DS- 3110-4025-7228

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:37 AM

I hope MK8 has a great CAG community. It doesn't seem like there are very many good gaming groups on this site anymore. Animal Crossing is one of the few.

I need a new signature.

#6144 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 02 May 2014 - 10:46 PM

I'm pretty much not playing this game anymore, but I think I'll be open for a few hours tomorrow so people can grab free stuff. Haven't decided if I'm going to get rid of things I planned on keeping or not.  Not sure if me not playing is just a phase or permanent yet.

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#6145 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 02:39 AM

I'm mostly playing to get the gold weed pulling badge. After that, I'm switching my ordinance to beautiful town and probably won't be playing daily.

I got the gold StreetPass badge today. Only 12 badges left for me (3 silver, 9 gold), but I don't think I'll go for all of them, especially not the island medals or dream suite badges.

If I end up buying Tomodachi Life next month, then I definitely won't be playing AC as much.

My gate is open. I ordered some white school caps and red-horned hats. I still have some blue school caps too.

school-cap.jpgwhite-school-cap.jpgred-horned-hat.jpg

Some other random freebies and free flowers by the bulletin board, as usual.

#6146 super_dawn

super_dawn

Posted 03 May 2014 - 04:59 AM

yeah I'm on the verge of stopping...my town is close to where I want it. I just have a few villagers I really want to move out lol and I'm working on getting that 80% catalog badge. I think I haven't gotten it yet just because I never really bought clothes until now. :/

I'll probably just open up my town for visits whenever I'm home....and finally play some other games on Xbox. Never did buy a wiiu....the only way they can get me to buy one is if the next Dragon quest came out on it. Otherwise I'm uninterested.

But I'll still check in this thread so for those regularly playing I'll be around. :)

ChocDeathMousse.jpg

#6147 Rozz

Rozz

We Trippy Mane

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:31 AM

It would be nice to have a WiiU version of Animal Crossing. Here's what the producer said recently, though:

"The current style of Animal Crossing is best suited for a portable device, but if we were to create an Animal Crossing for a home console, I think we would really have to invent a new style that's suitable for the platform."

"We have already started thinking about what to do next, but there is no concrete direction yet. First, we need to decide which hardware to develop a new Animal Crossing for, and then we want to use that hardware and find out what it's capable of and what kind of features it provides. Then we can start thinking of elements of Animal Crossing and how we can realize them using the hardware. So until we discover these new inventions, we will not decide the direction."

#6148 The Green Giant

The Green Giant

Supreme Overlord of the Multiverse

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

I pretty much stopped playing a few weeks back, and then I have a few people more in I hate and lost interest even more.  I'll probably play a little more when the weather sucks again.

New Leaf and MK 7 Peeps...

3DS FC: 4742-6334-0289

#6149 Dead of Knight

Dead of Knight

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:38 PM

Open for the first time in a while!

RIP Hiroshi Yamauchi

This is the greatest thing ever. Certainly in the OTT at least.

#6150 Miranda

Miranda

about.me/adnarim

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 May 2014 - 02:12 AM

It's Children's Day in Japan. Someone on gamefaqs is hosting so people can get the newsprint helmet from Isabelle, but they're only hosting for 2 hours (and they started their topic almost an hour ago).

http://www.gamefaqs....-trade/69166758

They only seem to be at the top of page 2 as far as letting visitors in. It might take a while if you reply now.