My Coke Rewards Thread (New Codes)

• Please log in to reply
9977 replies to this topic

#6961 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 02:58 AM

Do the Wal-Mart codes credit instantly or is there a delay like the Kangaroo code?

Now playing (& watching):
:ps3:-Binary Domain
:br:-Game of Thrones season 1
My tradelist:http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=116943
35bb9lx.gif

#6962 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:02 AM

Do the Wal-Mart codes credit instantly or is there a delay like the Kangaroo code?

There is a delay. 24-48 hours but i've seen it credit much faster.

-edit-

I've updated my guide with that info. :)

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

Halopalooza Code Trading!

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!
My Coke Rewards: Maximum Bonus Points & Contests Guide

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#6963 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 03:10 AM

Thanks.

Now I'm wondering if Minute Maid codes work with the Kangaroo and Wal-Mart codes.  If so, triple bonus points! :)

35bb9lx.gif

#6964 Ltrain8765

Ltrain8765

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:37 AM

Lazy--  I have no idea how you do what you do but  good lord-- thanks

#6965 Puppet Master

Puppet Master

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:49 AM

Thanks for the codes Lazy

Zoombucks - http://www.zoombucks...f=Puppet-Master
InstaGC - http://www.instagc.com/59976 - Like this one since you can get 2% back from most Amazon purchases

#6966 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:55 PM

Thanks.

Now I'm wondering if Minute Maid codes work with the Kangaroo and Wal-Mart codes.  If so, triple bonus points! :)

it does work on with the Kangaroo code, I have tested it myself and I did get triple points for it. Walmart bonus codes only work with red coke caps though

AnQAzfm.png

#6967 mysticfail

mysticfail

Fail is my middle name

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 05:56 PM

^I could have sworn they work with black caps, did something change or is my memory failing me.

#6968 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:01 PM

it does work on with the Kangaroo code, I have tested it myself and I did get triple points for it. Walmart bonus codes only work with red coke caps though

I've been using the Walmart codes on black caps and getting credit.  Maybe it's changed. I just started doing it in July and this month.

According to SD, they work on even more than that if you look at my cheat-sheet.

Wanted: Xbox Game, DLC & Avatar codes, UV/iTunes movies! And possibly just about anything else. (MyCokeRewards, Kellogg's Family Rewards, etc.)  ...Most of which i redistribute to family.

List of all FREE Xbox Live Marketplace content (2.0) My all NEW International version!

GameMiner Invitation Code: 82ee922164ab54fff3db6cae8d225ed9 (Easily WIN FREE Steam games!)
Giveaway Methods & My Giveaways! ("When i share codes in sharing threads, i NEVER use the "first person to..." approach! Stalkers and hoarders are worse than lurkers. It means that "first come" shares usually go to the same small % of those trying and luck has very little to do with it.")

#6969 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

I've been using the Walmart codes on black caps and getting credit.  Maybe it's changed. I just started doing it in July and this month.

According to SD, they work on even more than that if you look at my cheat-sheet.

when it first started it only worked on red caps so that's all I have been using when entering walmart codes, they must of changed recently to work with other caps.

AnQAzfm.png

#6970 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Weird why did I gt a 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly (Free Gift) for free when I entered 5 caps?

#6971 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 August 2013 - 08:11 PM

I got that as well.  Probably just a new promo for August.

35bb9lx.gif

#6972 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:38 AM

It's been driving me nots how to get maximum bonus points from the "Roo" AND Walmart bonuses and i have finally figured out how to get the maximum bonus points for cap codes.  I take no credit.  Others posted about this.  I just needed it spelled out in a dummies guide, lol.  Here is a direct quote from my own cheat sheet guide at SlickDeals...

Hope it can help someone. :)

Followed this "dummies guide" as outlined to the tee. Happy to see that it works, giving me 65 bonus points! Thanks for sharing this. :D

#6973 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:16 AM

Anyone know when they gunna bring them amc tickets back?

#6974 neocisco

neocisco

I am Groot!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 05:09 AM

Very soon, I hope.  They've been gone for several weeks.

35bb9lx.gif

#6975 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:19 PM

Is there a way to search threads or things I've 'liked'? I cant find the guide that was posted for roo and walmart caps. I got 16 points for one cap.

Thanks LazyTriangle!

#6976 NeoStrayCat

NeoStrayCat

Cat Person! :3

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:21 PM

Very soon, I hope.  They've been gone for several weeks.

Same here, I'm surpised they don't have any more...>_> (Not even the BBY Reward Pts.), maybe 1 day.

@Slowdive

Here's the page link for the "dummies" for bonus points. :3

http://www.cheapassg...des/?p=10950519

"Let me Play a Sad Song for you on the World's Smallest Violin!" :-({|=

33313.png

#6977 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 05:43 PM

hey everyone,chem here. 

so dunkin donuts thinks your all awesome,and to celebrate your awesomeness they are doing this. 

http://www.mycokerewards.com/dunkin

enter any MCR code in the dunkin donuts code section and score triple bonus points.

the catch: limit six codes per person. per account. 

this stacks on top of roo and the wal-mart codes i believe as well. (used the code roo with this promo and still got bonus points)

chem out. 

~party hard~

#6978 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 06:13 PM

hey everyone,chem here. 

so dunkin donuts thinks your all awesome,and to celebrate your awesomeness they are doing this. 

enter any MCR code in the dunkin donuts code section and score triple bonus points.

this stacks on top of roo and the wal-mart codes i believe as well. (used the code roo with this promo and still got bonus points)

chem out. 

Nice! Thank you for the info. :)

You said that there is a limit of six uses per person per account... Is that per day? Per month? Or six times and you're done forever?

-edit-

Forget it, it looks like it six times and you're done for good.  Thanks again. :)

Edited by theDevilman, 05 August 2013 - 06:18 PM.

#6979 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:06 PM

hey everyone,chem here. 

chem out. 

nice promo too bad it only works on six caps total, I guess its time to do another giveaway.

AnQAzfm.png

#6980 Chemicalgamer01

Chemicalgamer01

Huge R&C fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

nice promo too bad it only works on six caps total, I guess its time to do another giveaway.

Your welcome c:
And hey,thank you lazy for all that you do as well.

~party hard~

#6981 LazyTriangle

LazyTriangle

flashbang dance

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:24 PM

you guys probably know the rules by now but here they are again. I will pm 6 cap codes to anyone who quotes this post, this giveaway is good for today only! - Monday 8/5 (hitting the like button would be cool too :] but not necessary)

AnQAzfm.png

#6982 klimb22

klimb22

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:26 PM

you guys probably know the rules by now but here they are again. I will pm 6 cap codes to anyone who quotes this post, this giveaway is good for today only! - Monday 8/5 (hitting the like button would be cool too :] but not necessary)

Thanks again. Keep it up.

#6983 zelda

zelda

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

Thank you.

#6984 theDevilman

theDevilman

Freebies Moderator

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:27 PM

Lucky me? Thank you!

#6985 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 07:44 PM

Thanks again!

#6986 freakyzeeky

freakyzeeky

Trophy Whore

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:08 PM

Yeahhh! I can't at your charity. Thank you King LazyTriangle! :D

#6987 RallyV

RallyV

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:18 PM

Thanks again for doing this.

Liked it as well.

#6988 GE7VOCiiDE

GE7VOCiiDE

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:19 PM

Awesome thanks :)

#6989 sninh

sninh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:39 PM

Thanks lazy :D

do you like conga's? do you like lines? do you like free iphones/cash?! join the iphone canga line!

http://www.cheapassg.../#entry11235053

#6990 Arcsoft

Arcsoft

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 August 2013 - 08:59 PM

Thank you!